Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally anyone else in the world who can rightfully be called a football manager would do for me.

Difficult to see how they could possibly do worse that Koeman already is. Hell, I couldn't possibly do worse that Koeman right now.

He's had his chance and he's blown it completely, spending loadsa money in the process. What a loser

Try not to make things personal.

Argue the point, not the poster.
Fair "point" but really perhaps I should put him on ignore? Yes that's the solution.. I 'll debate it face to face with him in a pub of his choice on Thurs before the match..look forward to it ..ta Groucho know you are only doing your job ... ;);)

The irony of this statement in bold given that you've already said you hate Rafael but would have him as our manager is totally lost on you.
So who would have to adjust their opinion. Just RS fans?
I find that post quite sad and, in your opinion, you haven't got our best interests at heart. You have 'one upmanship' at heart. This isn't a trivial thing we're talking about, it's not a player, its the Manager of our Club, the most important job at the Club and you are more concerned about 'one upmanship'.

I agree. I made that point in the first post. That it's a poor reason to want a manager. It was also slightly tongue in cheek mate. I think Benitez is a good manager (Overated but good) but would probably be the wrong type of manager for Everton and the approach Steve Walsh takes. That being said, I'm sure we'd win some derbies under him, as he is very astute at setting sides to win set piece games.

Probably. But if Everton do have ambition and backing to go along with that massive managerial salary then I believe Tuchel would come here. He's not long since managed Mainz. He did well at Dortmund, but I dont think one of Europe's elite will be in for him just yet. Everton would be ideal for him.

We have a very good young squad, Tuchel would be perfect. We are also a bigger club than Leicester and his ceiling is higher here. If we can get a win against Lyon and Chelsea and end up witH Tuchel that would be great, as we could have a stab at the Europa League under his guidance. What do you make of Silva at Watford?

I agree. I made that point in the first post. That it's a poor reason to want a manager. It was also slightly tongue in cheek mate. I think Benitez is a good manager (Overated but good) but would probably be the wrong type of manager for Everton and the approach Steve Walsh takes. That being said, I'm sure we'd win some derbies under him, as he is very astute at setting sides to win set piece games.

Don't think he is overrated tbh mate

Won the league twice with Valencia (which is at least as good a feat as Klopp winning the German league with Dortmund, similarly both reached aCL final with those teams i believe - so very comparable statistics

Gained something like 3 promotions - 2 in Spain and one with Newcastle - in Spain with utter minnows as well.

Won a CL with that lot - given the team they had as good a feat as Mourinho winning it with Porto in reality, won 2 Europa Leagues - with Chelsea and Valencia, and a few domestic cups as well.

Not many mangers with those types of trophies won - none with what you'd call the biggest of teams either.

We have a very good young squad, Tuchel would be perfect. We are also a bigger club than Leicester and his ceiling is higher here. If we can get a win against Lyon and Chelsea and end up witH Tuchel that would be great, as we could have a stab at the Europa League under his guidance. What do you make of Silva at Watford?

We get wins against Lyon and Chelsea mate, then Koeman will be here till Christmas at the very least

Yes another Koeman supporter you disguise it well - the poll outside this forum to get rid is higher than you portray!
How do you reckon that Joe? I do think that he has to go but I do not 1) trust Kenwrong to make the right appointment to replace him 2) Think that unsworth is the answer (as a future manager Yes) . Please dont accuse me about being RK's biggest fan ..You know F..all about me

Status
Not open for further replies.