Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's won every European trophy there is, and titles/cups in Spain. His family still live on the Wirral. It's not really that far fetched. He was never going to keep Newcastle up, but he did get them back up at the first time of asking, his teams are organised and he gets the best out of his players. His record is better than any manager we've had.

Of course, Evertonians won't have it cos he managed the RS and said we were a small club and instead are happy to consider the likes of Sean Dyche, Eddie Howe or even Moyes again, who have between them won one charity shield.

Personally I'd love him to come, mainly because here and RAWK would be absolute carnage.

Stevie Me as his assistant.

The fume would be a thing of beauty.

Hence give Unsworth and big Joe a go till January!
Who do we 'give a go' to after Jan? A lucky fan who wins a draw ? We could call it the 'Give a Blue a Go ' draw, it would raise loads of money for EiC or go towards the new ground.
Or would we be turning to big Sam to dig us out the poo, post Jan ?

They are laughing about it now. However if he came here and did ok it would leave them very split. I don't want Benitez and think he is overrated (massively so by Kopites and Geordies) but for the pure humour of seeing hem have to adjust what they think if he does well would go some way to counter balance that. Can you imagine if Benitez won a trophy before Klopp? He's a proper odious excuse for a human being as well (as anyone who has met him will attest) and will say all sorts of things to wind them up if he came here.

I want Everton to be successful, which we wouldn't be under Benitez. But I'd fancy us to win a derby against Klopp and wind Kopites up, so not a bad second place.

So you don't like Benitez and you don't think he would be successful here, but you'd have him here just to wind others up!!!! Priorities eh? Surely if you don't think he'd be successful, you wouldn't want him here. Strange thinking.

Who do we 'give a go' to after Jan? A lucky fan who wins a draw ? We could call it the 'Give a Blue a Go ' draw, it would raise loads of money for EiC or go towards the new ground.
Time to look around or if they do well leave them in place saves compensation for a manager like the current one pay him off and learn our lesson !

Exactly I'm getting bored of the unsworth shouts. If he came in and Didn't do it we will end up in an even bigger mess it's to risky.

Time to look around or if they do well leave them in place saves compensation for a manager like the current one pay him off and learn our lesson !
What you suggest is an amateur and unprofessional way to run what is supposed to be in theory a top PL football club.
The season has just got under way, if we choose to replace our current manager we clearly have enough time to appoint an experienced manager who we are convinced can do the job. We don't have to 'give a go ' to someone we aren't certain can do the job. If Unsworth fails between now and Christmas we will be in a far worse situation than we are at present.

What you suggest is an amateur and unprofessional way to run what is supposed to be in theory a top PL football club.
The season has just got under way, if we choose to replace our current manager we clearly have enough time to appoint an experienced manager who we are convinced can do the job. We don't have to 'give a go ' to someone we aren't certain can do the job. If Unsworth fails between now and Christmas we will be in a far worse situation than we are at present.

Well said mate!

Loads of managers out there who would relish the opportunity to rebuild our club. People who use this as an excuse similar to the excuse we didn't get a forward because there wasn't any out there

He's won every European trophy there is, and titles/cups in Spain. His family still live on the Wirral. It's not really that far fetched. He was never going to keep Newcastle up, but he did get them back up at the first time of asking, his teams are organised and he gets the best out of his players. His record is better than any manager we've had.

Of course, Evertonians won't have it cos he managed the RS and said we were a small club and instead are happy to consider the likes of Sean Dyche, Eddie Howe or even Moyes again, who have between them won one charity shield.

Personally I'd love him to come, mainly because here and RAWK would be absolute carnage.

Tell me the last trophy he won in England please, plus what happened the last time he took over a team in the bottom half of a league and either kept them up, or won anything with that team.
I'm all for helping the environment, but picking a manager who doesn't have to travel far is not a key priority.
We need to build a team, not get a show pony who lives off the good work of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.