newsnow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 07/08 was the last time we haven't sold a big player, the trend is worrying.

The only saving grace would be that at least it would be early and we could get replacements in time instead of the usual last week of August or worse, January.

Mikel Arteta.

Arsenal haven't won a game without him in the side, or haven't lost one with him in the side. One or the other.

EDIT: According to twitter:

'Still haven't won a league game without Mikel Arteta. P8 W0 D4 L4 GS 9 GC 19.'

Arteta not a big player for you ?

Hes ace for us tho mate.

Honestly, if he does leave, I would wish him nothing but the best.

Anybody who hates on Baines/Fellaini/Arteta etc. for leaving is mad.

Baines has given us some of the best years of his career playing for a team who are in reality way below his level. He should be winning titles every year, and the 7th place trophy doesn't count.

I was sad when Arteta left and I wasnt in the camp that said he was finished.

He was my idol, every game, I looked at the team and if Arteta was in it, I knew we had a chance.

But I honestly wish him no malice for leaving, infact, I wish I could leave.

I was sad when Arteta left and I wasnt in the camp that said he was finished.

He was my idol, every game, I looked at the team and if Arteta was in it, I knew we had a chance.

But I honestly wish him no malice for leaving, infact, I wish I could leave.

Free transfer to Portsmouth but we get the big fat guy who bangs the drum. So basically you with a drum.

Can't be any worse than Everton. Told me my three monthly payments for my season ticket would be taken out on the 1st of the month for three months.

The creditors then proceeded to take out one payment of £170 on the 16th of April, which wasn't too bad because i assumed they'd take out the next one 30 days later. But oh no, they then took out another £170 on the 1st of May. I don't have £340 every two weeks to spare, had HSBC calling me up freaking out.

Koff Everton you c***s.

Status
Not open for further replies.