newsnow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell SAF, Redknapp, Di Matteo & Mancini that. WE could then be in for a relaxing summer!
This is my cunning plan. I started a few months ago by getting Moyles to tell everyone that Rodwell has dodgy hamstrings so no-one will buy him now.

*taps nose

Promise me that you won't tell Kenwrong. He's clueless about this ... and so much more

It's just Chinese whispers, from a month old non-story. Too many websites just copy one source. Doubt there is anything in it.

To be honest, Distin has been a tank in LB so I spose we're kind of covered there if he does go. I don't want him to though.

This is my cunning plan. I started a few months ago by getting Moyles to tell everyone that Rodwell has dodgy hamstrings so no-one will buy him now.

*taps nose

Promise me that you won't tell Kenwrong. He's clueless about this ... and so much more

Yuu could forward that onto the papers too whilst you're at it! :)

Any experts on "waving" out there?

Post match analysis of the "goodbye wave" after Newcastle will tell all.

*BREAKING NEWS*

R.R Drenthe to miss cup semi final and be released by everton,

madstories.net says everton bringing adrian heath out of retirement to partner jelavic

I doubt Baines will play on Sunday.

Just what I think, based on nothing at all.

I'm 100% sure he will play. Based in nothing at all. He will definitely play though. 100%.

Plus Baines and Fellaini will definitely be sold, based on my thoughts.

And also, please can this thread be surgically removed from my brain and replaced with Apnea's nipples?

Thanks.

I'm 100% sure he will play. Based in nothing at all. He will definitely play though. 100%.

Plus Baines and Fellaini will definitely be sold, based on my thoughts.

And also, please can this thread be surgically removed from my brain and replaced with Apnea's nipples?

Thanks.

Well im sorry Young Lady but your wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.