Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say that many of the players were liable for that, Lampard needs to take them to task and come up with a solution quick. I don't know where we're going to get a handful of results from to stay up. Each game we collapse.

I expected a draw at best, but from minute 1 when Mina seemed to give the ball away to anyone he wanted to, to the Injuries, to just about the rest, was just so Everton, we did nothing basically the 2nd half apart from conceed

We've managed 61% possession which is probably our highest in a league game in a long, long time but still allowed Newcastle to have 20 shots on goal. Frank has clearly done something to get the team to have possession but needs to do a lot more work to make that possession count.
It's very early days but I still think Frank will come good and turn us around in time.

Why is Van de Beek so unwilling to make a tackle? I thought Gomes was bad at tackling but I hope we haven't got another shirker. Over to you, Frank, you've got a job on your hands!

by the way what a S***House situation we are in to have 1 totally inexperienced new LB, and 3 RBs, and 3 midfielders out, one unrealistic (JPG) and still reliant on overworking Allan.
Well will need to change it up on Saturday as Allan will be suspended for picking up his 10th yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.