Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 3 points from the drop zone now...

1644356466087.png

Attachments

• 1644356431280.png
    1644356431280.png
    15 KB · Views: 43

Only Gordon can hold his head high after that.

Every other player in an Everton shirt tonight was an utter disgrace. No spark, no determination, no desire, no creativity. Absolutely disgusted with that.

After Brentford a lot of us dared to hope that the change might have wrung a bit more out of the players in the early days at least. Now we’ve been emphatically beaten by a club at least as dreadful as we are, the reality has dawned that we’re going to continue to be this bad for the rest of the season.

Newcastle are already on a mini run of form and Burnley are picking up the odd point or three. I truly can’t see where our next good result is coming from.
But tonight Newcastle have had there game of the season, we had one a while back against Arsenal and never built on it, let’s not worry about about them, they won’t play like this every week and I’m sure we will get much better in the coming weeks. Midfield needs to be worked on and I’m sure against Leeds that will be different, Lampard will have learnt a lot from this he isn’t a stubborn manager like Benitez is,

Status
Not open for further replies.