Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to score first really. If we do then I reckon we'll either win or get a point at the very least

The thing I'm least looking forward to is the giant staircase I'll have to travail up to the away end. Had an asthma attack the last time I went up those, which caused me to miss Rooney's goal (n)

@Allezfan was kind enough to wait with me on the staircase to make sure I didn't die, which was nice of him

Will have to get there early on Saturday so I can climb up slowly lol

There's a couple of lifts that could save you some bother. Always a canny queue so allow some time but at least you'll have plenty of puff to cheer Rondon's first.

Have a good day and stay well.

Wolves and Watford have Chelsea and city. Finish above these with this disaster of a season and it will show us that we are the only candidate to make a break for that top six next season out of all the garbage.

Which may not necessarily make us feel better about some of the ghastly footie we’ve witnessed, but might be helpful for recruitment. We could do with a win here. If there isn’t even a chance at European places to play for this season, then I don’t see much potential for motivation for the remaining fixtures.

Newcastle are pretty decent away from home although they lose a lot of games Rafael has them organized behind the ball we witnessed that when they came to Goodison
at home though much different the fans want them to have a go and play some football if they try that Everton will beat them comfortably

Tougher game than many think this.
4 straight wins on the bounce at home for them , hard to break down with their back 5 .
Beat City there too.
A point would be decent , a win would be very very good.

4 straight wins on the bounce at home for them , hard to break down with their back 5 .
Beat City there too.

And Moyes sitting on the coach would be very very VERY good.

Beat City there too.

Their defensive midfielder that made them tougher to beat recently is out for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.