New Stadium Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bramley Moore Stadium for me. Draw from the history of the area and combine it with our history.

Love that Bramley Moore dock sign in the brickwork too.

Will become iconic IMO

It's not Goodison though is it , we'll be leaving Goodison and leaving that place to history . A glorious history and some fantastic memories but we'll be leaving it behind , calling it Goodison just wouldn't feel right to me.

I think the stadium will end up being an Etihad or an Emirates equivalent, whatever the naming rights call it .
If will be a sponsored name. USM Dock or something non descript with money paving the way to your seat and free money to eat at half time.

Bramley Moore sounds small time.

I know what you mean - it could sound like a bit League One/Championship - I know Burnley are in the Prem, but Turf Moor sounds a bit lower league.

...but Everton aren't lower league, and if we are always one of the biggest clubs in the Premier League and fighting for Europe and trophies, then by association, it won't sound small time.

Bramley Moore Stadium for me. Draw from the history of the area and combine it with our history.

Love that Bramley Moore dock sign in the brickwork too.

Will become iconic IMO

I totally agree about the character of the dock that already exists - the sign, the dominating brickwork in the walls and towers - it looks impressive and could be a very intimidating venue and if Everton are always competing, then 'Bramley Moore' could sound beastly!

Dock of the bay!

Or name it after anyone who scores the winner today! (For the blues obviously)

I have an apprentice who's a kopite. I drive past the site at every opportunity and stop and point to various points asking him to visualise what a spanking new ground will look like there. He fumes. He goes very red faced and swears a lot. Stopped on the bridge directly in line with the clock tower today and pointed out potential sight lines, location of new station, football museum (as we are the original club in the city, the ones with a proper history) and he lost it. All manner of obsenities were spewed forth. It was ace.

This will of course only increase as time ticks on. I can't wait tbh.
My son who now lives in London is a kopite.
I've given him some stick over this as well
But to have a kopite apprentice that you can [Poor language removed] over the stadium is pure class

Status
Not open for further replies.