New Stadium Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

The USM Bramley Moore (Arena, Stadium etc). It will just end up as Bramley Moore though . It sort of already is. Before we move in we would have had 3 years at least of referring to it as this & i hate change.

The Hibb owl?
omg-owl.gif

USM Merseyside Stadium
The Royal Liver Stadium

I see the the RS are already having a go too, i particularly like:

Camp Boo
Bernaboo
No pride park
Stadium of [poor language removed but rhymes with light]
San zero

I can almost taste the kopite tears as they write this stuff. They're are actually coming round to the idea that our stadium is going to be real. Yes try and make yourselves feel better, then head off to your flatpack box.

USM Merseyside Stadium
The Royal Liver Stadium

I see the the RS are already having a go too, i particularly like:

Camp Boo
Bernaboo
No pride park
Stadium of [poor language removed but rhymes with light]
San zero

I can almost taste the kopite tears as they write this stuff. They're are actually coming round to the idea that our stadium is going to be real. Yes try and make yourselves feel better, then head off to your flatpack box.
I have an apprentice who's a kopite. I drive past the site at every opportunity and stop and point to various points asking him to visualise what a spanking new ground will look like there. He fumes. He goes very red faced and swears a lot. Stopped on the bridge directly in line with the clock tower today and pointed out potential sight lines, location of new station, football museum (as we are the original club in the city, the ones with a proper history) and he lost it. All manner of obsenities were spewed forth. It was ace.

This will of course only increase as time ticks on. I can't wait tbh.

I have an apprentice who's a kopite. I drive past the site at every opportunity and stop and point to various points asking him to visualise what a spanking new ground will look like there. He fumes. He goes very red faced and swears a lot. Stopped on the bridge directly in line with the clock tower today and pointed out potential sight lines, location of new station, football museum (as we are the original club in the city, the ones with a proper history) and he lost it. All manner of obsenities were spewed forth. It was ace.

This will of course only increase as time ticks on. I can't wait tbh.

One hopes one is docking his wages for swearing at the boss ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.