New PL rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just know when this is implemented we'll be in an FA cup semi leading 3-2, then during 8 minutes of injury time we lose 2 players despite not using any substitutes during the game and end up losing 2-4. You can put your bets in now.

That thing that full backs do which involves blocking an attacking player getting anywhere near the ball while having no intention of playing it himself needs to be outlawed, also a red card for the annoying "take one for the team" fouls.

The PL may bring in a rule that stops injury time subs, good or bad?? Any other rules you'd like to see? Personally I'd like to see a rule come in that if a player goes to ground "injured" the physio can come on while play continues so the game doesn't stop. It would put an end to fake injury and kicking the ball out of play.
Not sure about the game carrying on, teams will soon become smart enough to use them to get away from their marker, prevent tackles etc, but I think the amount of time the player gets treatment on the pitch for should be the minimum amount of time before he is allowed back on. You stay down and get treatment stopping the game for 3 minutes, the game goes for 3 minutes before you are allowed back on and your team plays with 10 until then

Suprised they haven’t decided that a home win at anfield is worth 4 points and away goals scored by teams from Merseyside that play in res count as double

Diving would be so easy to fix, 4th official can look at the replay as much as he likes while the game continues. When he finally decides it is a dive that has occurred , he radios the ref at the next stoppage and the player is given a straight red and 3 game ban.

Refs should have mics and only player that is allowed to approach is the two players involved in the tackle etc and their captains. Yellow card for anyone else that gets involved.

Also sick of offsides like the arsenal goal against us , Chelsea john terry goal etc. if the replay shows blatant offside then the 4th official has the power to call it from the replay.

Anybody deemed injured enough to stop the game should have to leave the pitch and be checked over in the dressing rooms (or subbed as soon the they leave the picth) that will stop the Zaha / Richarlison shenanigans.

Half an hour after each game I would like the referees to explain some of the poor decisions they make and to tell us about the inconsistancies they make were one team gets a foul/ penalty and the other team doesn't for exactly the same offence, this occurs on a regular basis.

Half an hour after each game I would like the referees to explain some of the poor decisions they make and to tell us about the inconsistancies they make were one team gets a foul/ penalty and the other team doesn't for exactly the same offence, this occurs on a regular basis.
Just want VAR. I'm not interested in what a ref has to say. The fact that most decisions would be overturned would tell you all you need to know. They can then do the explaining to their bosses.

That's an ideal world, of course. When they're dodgy/incompetent from the top down, things will never change. I fully expect that all VAR will do is have people scratching their heads even more at the decisions that are made and then upheld.

The stoping of injury time subs would not bother me at all,as half the time as been said,they are just to waste time,or 100% pointless sub so someone gets on for seconds,when they dont seem to get it in there heads that the time just gets added on again
I'd much prefer actually ensuring that play goes as long as it needs to/should, rather than saying no subs in injury time. If there are two subs in injury time, make sure you add that time to stoppage time. End of

Status
Not open for further replies.