New Everton Stadium Discussion

We are coming to 'that' part of the season again and this seems like the most appropriate place to ask. Is there going to be a Memoriam part of the new stadium? I think it would mean a lot to the entire city if something for the 97 was a permanent fixture.
images
Bless em. Always smaller than us....

The mistaken runts of the city litter

Someone said its similar to espanol inside , I see it but the hatred and bitter remarks have really taken off from other clubs fans the past week. Has something happened to trigger this ?
Us getting 4 points back probably. They all want us to go down so they can laugh.
First it was it'll never happen, then it was it'll never be finished, then it was it'll be great in the championship.
All scuppered so far.

That and them all being sick with envy

The outside of the stadium looks boss, but the inside is a bit underwhelming and I can see why other supporters are jumping on it. The away end definitely looks like the old White Hart Lane. The club don't help themselves at all by constantly referring to it as a 'bowl' and why on earth didn't they take a photo of the home end with a steep angle?

The outside of the stadium looks boss, but the inside is a bit underwhelming and I can see why other supporters are jumping on it. The away end definitely looks like the old White Hart Lane. The club don't help themselves at all by constantly referring to it as a 'bowl' and why on earth didn't they take a photo of the home end with a steep angle?
Bowl is the accepted term used when referring to stadium seating where the corners are filled in. The club can be criticised for many things but you're reaching here.

Fair enough if you're underwhelmed by the unfinished interior that's still a building site 🤷‍♂️

Bowl is the accepted term used when referring to stadium seating where the corners are filled in. The club can be criticised for many things but you're reaching here.

Fair enough if you're underwhelmed by the unfinished interior that's still a building site 🤷‍♂️
I think they should really emphasise it's 4 distinct stands rather than a bowl. That's my point there. The sides are filled in, but for example, we don't refer to Old Trafford as a bowl even tho the 4 corners are filled in.

I'm not saying emperors new clothes, and I'm sure it will be amazing when finished, but that away end is not exciting at all.

Us getting 4 points back probably. They all want us to go down so they can laugh.
First it was it'll never happen, then it was it'll never be finished, then it was it'll be great in the championship.
All scuppered so far.

That and them all being sick with envy
All of this and more.
Remember the dog walkers , the kite fliers the annual boat trip from BMD to Mostyn .

Its pure Green eyed monster stuff , all originating from the scruffs over the park.

I think they should really emphasise it's 4 distinct stands rather than a bowl. That's my point there. The sides are filled in, but for example, we don't refer to Old Trafford as a bowl even tho the 4 corners are filled in.

I'm not saying emperors new clothes, and I'm sure it will be amazing when finished, but that away end is not exciting at all.
That's a pretty nothing argument that mate.

That's fair. I don't think the "away end" or North Stand was ever going to be the exciting bit.

For what it's worth, I refer to Old Trafford as a dump.

Don't know what all the fuss is about. The inside of a stadium consists of seats, concrete steps, Metal struts/supports. What makes the inside of a stadium? Shall we hang plastic ivy from the roof supports. Let's just wait until it is actually finished. Wait until people are in it, wait to see what the lighting and screens are like. Can't really reach a conclusion on an uncomplete ground. FFS the pitch ain't even started, the seats ain't in.

PS. I actually think it looks great and will be one of the top stadiums for many a year