New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not deluded at all, if we get the right man he will be here a while
Wasn't that Carlo? So we all thought anyway. Not that simple in modern football mate. We've been looking for the right man since 2015/16. The only way I see us getting a long term manager like Moyes is by getting Dunc in and Dunc subsequently doing well of which there's no gaurentee

The level of outrage at the banners on social media is almost more embarrassing then the banners themselves. Come on people, its a handful of crude swear words scrawled on two bed sheets cussing out a multi-millionaire football manager. Its hardly the end of the world. Anyone who's ever set foot in a football ground in their life (any football ground, never mind Goodison) will tell you that you'll hear far worse things said there without a second thought from anyone.

Is that real??

Over 1,300 people want Benitez? Reckon that's a bunch of RS fans on Twitter myself.

Of course it's real, and legit. The numbers are consistent with every poll we run, it hasn't been hijacked.

It was within a thread asking about a number of potential Everton managers on 2nd June - when Moyes was a concern. You can click through and see all the polls here;

This was from 10th June, when 53% said swerve;

This from 2019, too;

No because at the rate the 3 you mentioned would have relegated this club. Except Sam.
I don’t think Martinez was taking us down - the fans just revolted. it was widely reported that Moshiri / Brands wanted to keep on Silva but the fans forced their hand there as well.
Allardyce had the worst reception of the lot from the fans yet still got us in a decent league position - so we can say the fans forced that as well.

Koeman probably the only one where he would have been sacked regardless.

Of course it's real, and legit. The numbers are consistent with every poll we run, it hasn't been hijacked.

It was within a thread asking about a number of potential Everton managers on 2nd June - when Moyes was a concern. You can click through and see all the polls here;

This was from 10th June, when 53% said swerve;

This from 2019, too;

Wow. Be interesting to see the results if you ran it again now. Feel a number of people would change their tune.

Wow. Be interesting to see the results if you ran it again now. Feel a number of people would change their tune.

I've ran three polls in June lol

The results were very consistent as in 2019.

Not many will shout they want Benitez, but they vote in the polls for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.