New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But repeatedly polls, with samples of thousands from 2019 and 2021 can demonstrate it's not universal against.
I wouldn't disagree with that.

I'm just making the point that a thumbs up and thumbs down don't cancel each other out to form a neat average.

There are degrees of approval and disapproval, and from all the comments I read, most of those in favour are only just-about in favour. Most of those against are really against.

I wouldn't disagree with that.

I'm just making the point that a thumbs up and thumbs down don't cancel each other out to form a neat average.

There are degrees of approval and disapproval, and from all the comments I read, most of those in favour are only just-about in favour. Most of those against are really against.

When we put a 'middle of the road' option, that did take a big chunk from the previous 'Yes'

Benitez was only 2nd to Rangnick from all the options we've posed in a lot of polls since Ancelotti left.

When we put a 'middle of the road' option, that did take a big chunk from the previous 'Yes'

Benitez was only 2nd to Rangnick from all the options we've posed in a lot of polls since Ancelotti left.

That is interesting in shaking out the middle ground.

25% being in favour does surprise me when they have the easy opt-out of a "don't know". Higher than I'd have expected, certainly.

Spurs ending talks with Gattuso because of fan revolt... big moment for Moshiri this now. I think the message is very clear.

An opening day defeat or a couple on the trot under him and things would get very sour, very fast. Plus there's no need to take a big risk by appointing him at all.

Agree with the banners or not I’m sure we can all congratulate @matty1878 on his spelling.

DF65A956-0C85-459E-BD75-14CBFB8B16EB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.