New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing at people underwhelmed by Nuno.

Spent a fraction of what the bevvy of arseholes Everton have had in the dugout in the last 5 years and took Wolves to promotion then two 7th place finishes and a run in the EL, while we spent half a billion watching utter tripe hounds stinking the gaff out.

Is Moshiri in the good books Dave haha?

The best I’ve ever lived through is 4th with moyes, being an Everton fan is just torture. I’ll be dead before we ever do anything noteworthy

One of the most uninspiring, pointless managerial appointment. From Carlo to this complete dullard who basically give up last season because he had a bad injury to his best forward. Am pretty much do be with Everton, resigned to another 3 years of mediocrity then we sack him and repeat the cycle.
Also if Brands had any dignity he would resign the day nuno signs if this is another Moshiri signing
See ya then

One of the most uninspiring, pointless managerial appointment. From Carlo to this complete dullard who basically give up last season because he had a bad injury to his best forward. Am pretty much do be with Everton, resigned to another 3 years of mediocrity then we sack him and repeat the cycle.
Also if Brands had any dignity he would resign the day nuno signs if this is another Moshiri signing
He turned out great eh?

47c.jpg

A lot of very over the top reactions to him coming here.

Has done a very good job at Wolves prior to last season, I wonder what would have happened to us if we lost DCL and Richarlison half way through the season.

Supposedly a good coach and gets results. Hopefully the fans get behind him and the team, he also needs good backing from the board and getting good players in.

Ahh there it is. 20 posts in and already resorting to short pants and insults. Probably better to not post drivel if your not interested in it lid.

Fancy having to make excuses about a new manager before he is even appointed pmsl. Proper Everton appointment if i ever seen one.
I said if you think that you are an imbecile. I gave you a chance not to be one, lid. Up to you if you want to keep believing nonsense. If DCL and Richarlison were out last season and you think we would have got anywhere near 10th playing scintillating football???

Come on, FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.