New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Will give him a chance ,
Comes across as a decent bloke,
If he brings his staff all the better we have all been calling for a change off the pitch.
We had a big name with carlo it produced one of the most boring episodes of recent Everton history on the pitch, and a mid table finish ,whomever we get it will be a gamble.
Let's at least see what he has to offer , if indeed he is are manager.

Just to remind you all.
giphy.gif

Gonna post this every time somebody claims Wolves did it all on the cheap.
No offence, but you seriously must be thick... One, Uefa ffp is a lot stricter than the premier league's, & we got fined because we still had two years of championship accounts on our books. We were a victim of our own success basically, anyone who gets promoted and achieves a European spot in their first season would suffer the same!

Laughing at people underwhelmed by Nuno.

Spent a fraction of what the bevvy of arseholes Everton have had in the dugout in the last 5 years and took Wolves to promotion then two 7th place finishes and a run in the EL, while we spent half a billion watching utter tripe hounds stinking the gaff out.
Koeman took Southampton to 6th and 7th place finishes, but you were against his appointment I seem to recall?

so I’m sure if you think about it carefully you will understand people being underwhelmed.

The only slight positive coming into my mind is how easily they played us off the park at Goodison 2 years ago. That was with a full Goodison, in a year we came 8th, and they were newly promoted. We were lucky it was 3-1 and 5-1 would've been more fair.

Dom is also a lot lot better than the lad Silva they had up top last year.

The lad who Nuno bought for £35m?

Status
Not open for further replies.