New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep there is a glaringly patently obvious reason for it. They were crap.

Not interested in excuses about missing players. The entire league had the same problems us included and we were crap for the 2nd half of the season and were still better than them which is just grim.
And I'm not interested in utter drivel.

If you think any team should be just as good, if not better, without their main 5 goalscorers and creators, you are an imbecile. Time to change those knickers and have a bit of positivity ffs.

What’s that got to do with approaching him now? He was doing well in the Championship. Back then. He’s just finished below an appalling Everton side, losing twice against them in the process and been let go with not much of a fight. Crystal Palace decided against him. Would he be Everton’s first choice now if he was still at Wolves? I would say no. He’s the easy option. I was just expecting a bit more from this appointment than “finished 7th twice”.
I mean, if you can be bothered to looks through my past posts, you'll find one of me discussing Nuno, in good depth too.

I won't lie, I am a Wolves fan, but the majority of you Everton fans seem to be very entitled when it comes to a new manger. Nuno would be a good appointment imo, and would at the very least get you top 8, which is more than Ancelotti got you, who had a much more "accomplished" CV mind...

Laughing at people underwhelmed by Nuno.

Spent a fraction of what the bevvy of arseholes Everton have had in the dugout in the last 5 years and took Wolves to promotion then two 7th place finishes and a run in the EL, while we spent half a billion watching utter tripe hounds stinking the gaff out.

The only slight positive coming into my mind is how easily they played us off the park at Goodison 2 years ago. That was with a full Goodison, in a year we came 8th, and they were newly promoted. We were lucky it was 3-1 and 5-1 would've been more fair.

Dom is also a lot lot better than the lad Silva they had up top last year.

Spent a fraction of what the bevvy of arseholes Everton have had in the last 5 years and took Wolves to promotion then two 7th place finishes and a run in the EL, while we spent half a billion watching utter tripe hounds stinking the gaff out.
buddy thank u for speaking truths please continue to school these punks they are worse than the red slags.

Spent a fraction of what the bevvy of arseholes Everton have had in the dugout in the last 5 years and took Wolves to promotion then two 7th place finishes and a run in the EL, while we spent half a billion watching utter tripe hounds stinking the gaff out.

Gonna post this every time somebody claims Wolves did it all on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.