New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no idea why he left. Vast majority wanted him to stay. Fosun clearly had other ideas. Claimed to be mutual agreement but doesn’t feel like it.
I know the Chinese are pulling back, but I'm surprised a man as popular as you clearly feel he was was allowed to just go. I think most clubs will be cutting their cloths right about now...

Laughing at people underwhelmed by Nuno.

Spent a fraction of what the bevvy of arseholes Everton have had in the dugout in the last 5 years and took Wolves to promotion then two 7th place finishes and a run in the EL, while we spent half a billion watching utter tripe hounds stinking the gaff out.

I'm not sure that the recruitment was Nuno specifically, More the owners and the deal they have with super agent jorge mendes. Maybe if Moshiri buys a stake in Jorge Mendes company he will get us a load of good players on the cheap.

I said if you think that you are an imbecile. I gave you a chance not to be one, lid. Up to you if you want to keep believing nonsense. If DCL and Richarlison were out last season and you think we would have got anywhere near 10th playing scintillating football???

Come on, FFS.
You gave me a chance lmao.

Thinking there is a good chance you should have been in bed a couple of hours ago. Ahh mind you its the weekend so maybe you can stay up a bit later.

I'm not sure that the recruitment was Nuno specifically, More the owners and the deal they have with super agent jorge mendes. Maybe if Moshiri buys a stake in Jorge Mendes company he will get us a load of good players on the cheap.
He can get shut of Brands too....oh no, he just gave him a 3 year extension...

Status
Not open for further replies.