New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing at people underwhelmed by Nuno.

Spent a fraction of what the bevvy of arseholes Everton have had in the dugout in the last 5 years and took Wolves to promotion then two 7th place finishes and a run in the EL, while we spent half a billion watching utter tripe hounds stinking the gaff out.

Dave fighting the good fight for Nuno... genuinely makes me more convinced that Nuno will be a success than than any 10 page tactical analysis ever could

Laughing at people underwhelmed by Nuno.

Spent a fraction of what the bevvy of arseholes Everton have had in the dugout in the last 5 years and took Wolves to promotion then two 7th place finishes and a run in the EL, while we spent half a billion watching utter tripe hounds stinking the gaff out.
I pretty sure they have spent just as much as us in the last 3 seasons.

One of the most uninspiring, pointless managerial appointment. From Carlo to this complete dullard who basically give up last season because he had a bad injury to his best forward. Am pretty much do be with Everton, resigned to another 3 years of mediocrity then we sack him and repeat the cycle.
Also if Brands had any dignity he would resign the day nuno signs if this is another Moshiri signing

One of the most uninspiring, pointless managerial appointment. From Carlo to this complete dullard who basically give up last season because he had a bad injury to his best forward. Am pretty much do be with Everton, resigned to another 3 years of mediocrity then we sack him and repeat the cycle.
Also if Brands had any dignity he would resign the day nuno signs if this is another Moshiri signing

And I'm not interested in utter drivel.

If you think any team should be just as good, if not better, without their main 5 goalscorers and creators, you are an imbecile. Time to change those knickers and have a bit of positivity ffs.

Ahh there it is. 20 posts in and already resorting to short pants and insults. Probably better to not post drivel if your not interested in it lid.

Fancy having to make excuses about a new manager before he is even appointed pmsl. Proper Everton appointment if i ever seen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.