New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't two of those seasons in the Championship where you outspent everyone else by a fortune ?
One season... Straight up... Spent no more than other teams in recent years. Clever use of loans and a great identity with a style of play not really used in the Championship before.

It’s fine. You go ahead and underestimate him. Don’t say I didn’t tell you how good he is / can be.

If it is nuno, then I'm a bit "meh" about it. I think people saying Palace didn't want him are wrong. He met with them and us and it looks like he has chosen us. I would like to think our owner has bigger ambitions than the Palace owners.

One thing I will say is I hope we start signing players soon. We need 5 in at least. Whoever we get as manager needs support in the transfer market or we will be watching slow predictable mid table football again next season

Laughing at people underwhelmed by Nuno.

Spent a fraction of what the bevvy of arseholes Everton have had in the dugout in the last 5 years and took Wolves to promotion then two 7th place finishes and a run in the EL, while we spent half a billion watching utter tripe hounds stinking the gaff out.
If he's our manager I'll give him my support, which will no doubt cheer him up no end. I can't say that it strikes me as an inspiring appointment, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.