New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he meant Barry Ferguson.

Not Massey?

Ferguson_TEF(1955).JPG

Someone said the silence is deafening, for what reason?

The truth is Conte isnt interested and the board appear to be taking their time on an appointment but what is probably happening is that they are mulling over all these less desirable managers which doesnt float Moshiri`s boat at all. The level of managers we have been linked with is quite poor really.
Linked and spoken to/or interested in are two different things.

Someone said the silence is deafening, for what reason?

The truth is Conte isnt interested and the board appear to be taking their time on an appointment but what is probably happening is that they are mulling over all these less desirable managers which doesnt float Moshiri`s boat at all. The level of managers we have been linked with is quite poor really.

….I wouldn’t be surprised if Moshiri hasn’t heard of 99% of managers worldwide. He’s not a football person, I don’t think he knows about football. I expect he’ll be advised.

the Athletic piece is quite damming on NES. Sounds like he's been a prize pain in the 'harris' with his new demands and constantly moving the goalposts every step of the way.
Interestingly the article suggests we haven't made any real moves for Nuno but the Everton job being available certainly caused issues for Palace as Nuno and his team shut off all communication with Palace for a week or so in the hope of taking over for Ancelotti??
Bullet dodged?

It's actually 'aris' as in Aristotle/bottle, bottle and glass/a*se (Reuters)

Status
Not open for further replies.