New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Left field, if we’re looking for managers who know what the premier league is all about, Ralph Hassenhuttl has done a good job at Southampton. No budget, small squad, has a clear plan and identity. They fall away with injuries generally but maybe with more resources and a bigger squad could do a job.

Didn’t work out too well last time we nicked a Southampton manager though...shudder.

Has he?

Starting to come round to Nuno.

I can see him doing a job at us PLUS if it means we get that Pedro Neto then all will be well. Throw in Wily Boly and Neves, Gomes goes the other way, and the jobs a good un.

Cheers
Boly lol Neves also massively overrated

Neto is a class youngster, but not the reason you hire a manager, hoping you get one of their players.

Nuno would be a very underwhelming appointment

I've said the same previously but I now think the players he has brought in have added to the problem.

If feels like there's no sense check whether players 'fit'

It's not a team. It's individuals with ego - the worst of them seem to be Brands signings.

Iwobi yes, but I am not sure any of the others of his have stunk the place out (or in Kean’s case, stunk the place out without reason).

Sarri if he fancies it. Just think he could make his 4 3 3 work with majority of current personel... maybe!

Pickford

New RB Godfrey Keane/Mina Digne

James (Jorginho role)

Allan Doucoure

New RW DCL Richarlison

I've said the same previously but I now think the players he has brought in have added to the problem.

It's not a team. It's individuals with ego - the worst of them seem to be Brands signings.
Thats exactly the problem, that time we bought Rooney, Klassen and Gilfi all pretty much the same position.. horrific decisions being made on incoming players.

I think Frank Lampard could do a job.
He did ok at Derby. Got Chelsea far too soon in manager apprenticeship. Hes young, aggressive, successful in his own playing days.
Hes got a point to prove. He will know people in the game
Midfielders tend to know more about the game too.
He would spot straight away we havent got a midfield

Left field, if we’re looking for managers who know what the premier league is all about, Ralph Hassenhuttl has done a good job at Southampton. No budget, small squad, has a clear plan and identity. They fall away with injuries generally but maybe with more resources and a bigger squad could do a job.

Didn’t work out too well last time we nicked a Southampton manager though...shudder.

Started crying when he beat Liverpool though....

Agreed.

Every top team, has a "dog" or two in their squad, who the players won't disappoint. If i look at Leicester and see Vardy, further on you see things like Henderson and they just have players who leave everything on the field. Brands is as responsible as anyone, but we have absolutely no aggression in this side, no passion.

If i watch Bielsa's Leeds, it's a Championship team, the players step up week in, week out and play with passion. Meanwhile we pass aimlessly around our own box. I don't know where to begin, but don't underestimate what a monumental task this is, you're a brave man to take the job.

that comes from changing manager so often imo

Boly lol Neves also massively overrated

Neto is a class youngster, but not the reason you hire a manager, hoping you get one of their players.

Nuno would be a very underwhelming appointment
Conor Coady would be a bonus to our defence. Reminds me of a young Dave Watson.

if the Athletic article is anything to go by (I for one, am dubious), it's back to plucky little underdog Everton for us. Everton Football Club: leave your ambition at the door.
Pure guess work from me, but I’d imagine a lot of journalists over the years have got to know bill and some of the people around him.

I doubt many have Moshiri on speed dial. So they’re either getting 3rd hand information from Bills side. Or they’re or looking at previous managers linked and putting 2amd 2 together.

The media ( even the local ones) see us as a mid table club. So it’s the Howes’s, Dyche’s getting linked.

While that superstar club Spurs, it’s conte, poch, Alegri

Status
Not open for further replies.