New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel about this the same way I felt about Silva.
Would love to be proven wrong but I'm pretty convinced we'll be back in this situation within 24 months.
If it is two mid-table finishes with a decent crop of younger players bedded in whatever. It might be a horrendously boring two season but at least it might if everything goes well set us up for an exciting future beyond it.

Nuno lmao, what a flat and unambitious appointment. As per he'll do 'great' in his first season (8th) and then we'll battle relegation next season. Stunned at our lack of progress. Brands wants young and hungry players so we hire the only manager who's club played more bland and lifeless football then we did.
Doesn’t he sign young hungry players ? Neto,fabio silva,Podence,Vitinha?

Vitinha is a loan and Silva has been rubbish. If we can get some Neto or Podence like players (preferably the men themselves) it might work but his style of play is so passive.
Loan or not he does sign younger players was my point ,silva 18 far too early to completely write him off

We went with the high profile manager in CA and last season was on a par with some of the absolute crap Alladyce, Koeman and Silva dished up. Ancelotti was never going to build for the future, now if the board have said to Nuno this is our remit (ie younger players, building for the future) and he has agreed that as a way to go and feels he can put in place the foundations to build from going forward, I'd rather that than the absolute horror performances from last year.

It maybe a slow process but if Nuno can make inroads into the playing staff and culture then all good. I'm prepared to give time to anyone that comes into the club to see what they can do/offer.

At the end of the day, nothing can be as bad as Sheff Utd, Fulham, Newcastle, Burnley etc at home last year.

Let's wait and see what happens, sometimes managers and clubs just fit, let's pray this is one of those situations

Nuno got Wolves two top 7 Premier League finishes in a row after winning the Championship title. Right now I’d take 7th spot for next season. Nuno has also got a good cup record - to take a club like Wolves to a European quarter-final is a huge achievement.

Bang on.

Let’s get behind the bloke and inspire him to great things.

buddies i apologize for the everton fans they are most terrible slimeballs who struggle with their erectile dysfunction please continue to speak trut

Bang on.

Let’s get behind the bloke and inspire him to great things.
Steve Coppell got promoted with reading finished 6th George burley got Ipswich promoted finished 5th finishing 7th with a promoted team should not warrent getting the Everton job it's a pathetic appointment with no excitement

Don’t get why he was ever considered me? Just had a poor season at his club and was sacked, he lost a striker and looked clueless throughout the season.

He was close to joining another club over us just over a week ago aswell which can only mean two things; either he didn’t fancy us or we didn’t fancy him.

Lets hope he proves me wrong but I just can’t help to be underwhelmed at the moment, I just felt we needed someone to come in who seems passionate, hungry and off the back of a good season, something I don’t see in this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.