New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible how some posters are happy with this pending appointment.

If he was still employed by Wolves would we approach them for him?

Theyve sacked him and gone for a more progressive coach.

Be careful mate, the urine fixated arse clowns will call you a bedwetter .

Best we can hope for is we feel Nuno will work with younger players and we buy some young, exciting players to develop. The next year or two probably won't be exciting or show much progress on their own but maybe Nuno will be the one to let the squad grow and in June of 2023 we can look for someone to take them on knowing which players in the squad will be around to be taken on. That's my optimistic take.

Strange appointment. Said it before though, I don’t think many managers are getting much out of this current selection of slow and half assed players.

As a top 15 club in the world financially, it certainly makes sense to appoint managers who are out of the top 50. Thats ambition for you. As long as you aim to be mediocre, you will remain mediocre.

Strange appointment. Said it before though, I don’t think many managers are getting much out of this current selection of slow and half assed players.
Not so much strange for me, more an underwhelming, safe-ish, Vanilla appointment...and no, I don't think He (or many other managers) will get more than a brief 'New Managers Bounce' out of this current lot.

I'll be quite happy to be proven wrong obvs, but Brands (Or Mendes) will have to pull some pretty decent rabbits out of his hat to do that.
#normalserviceresumedbeforetheclocksgoback

Status
Not open for further replies.