New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t got a problem with Nuno. I think he done a great job at Wolves, and I’m willing to back him here. But the club are a joke. All week we have heard how their has been 40 names to go through. How we are taking our time, how Brands wants to get this right... blah... blah... blah. This screams Moshiri yet again. It was the safe and easy option and lacks any real sort of vision or ambition. Why this man has any influence or say on what comes through the door is a joke. We may aswel just send Brands home.

Good luck with this current shower.
He'll need about 4/5 good signings to shake this lot up.
He's got a massive motivational job ahead of him.

Any news on Coady?

The Everton boardroom as it comes close to finally landing its latest vict... manager:

1623478234567.png

Laughing at people underwhelmed by Nuno.

Spent a fraction of what the bevvy of arseholes Everton have had in the dugout in the last 5 years and took Wolves to promotion then two 7th place finishes and a run in the EL, while we spent half a billion watching utter tripe hounds stinking the gaff out.
My whelm is very much under at the moment however I do think people need to get some perspective.

He’s not a car crash of a manager, is available, and let be honest he has PL experience.

It’s good to get the perspective of a Wolves fan.

The appointment of Nuno does not warrant this overwhelmingly negative reaction.
I am with you on that, prior to last season they played decent football, fast counter attacking, better than anything we have seen for a while anyway.
He is a strong character and that's what we need at the moment, the performances under Carlo were so boring the second half of the season, we need a right kick up the bum to get going again.
if he comes good luck to him.

I haven’t got a problem with Nuno. I think he done a great job at Wolves, and I’m willing to back him here. But the club are a joke. All week we have heard how their has been 40 names to go through. How we are taking our time, how Brands wants to get this right... blah... blah... blah. This screams Moshiri yet again. It was the safe and easy option and lacks any real sort of vision or ambition. Why this man has any influence or say on what comes through the door is a joke. We may aswel just send Brands home.

I know what you mean mate. If it was done quickly after Carlo left then I'd have been happier. But the fact we've been taking our time and going through candidates made me think someone bigger was in the works.
Anyway, up the toffees

My whelm is very much under at the moment however I do think people need to get some perspective.

He’s not a car crash of a manager, is available, and let be honest he has PL experience.
Yes he's not a Christian Gross level appointment. He will keep us in the division for a couple of years while we crack on with the new ground. Then hopefully we can get a progressive manager. From a corporate point of view I can see the sense in the appointment. However I dreaded watching Everton last season, and this won't change that. My lad is less wedded to us than me, and he stopped watching us completely. They need to be careful, as if nobody cares about us, we won't progress as a club

Status
Not open for further replies.