New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
sums most Everton fans up i'm afraid. Worship a striker who had 1 in 4 record because he elbowed and gripped a few people and had a tatoo.. when in reality he was a bang average striker.

Much the same with coaches too. Potter? MArtinez?

nah... they like to pass to much
WTF are you on about?

Chat sh** get banned

If its true that we don't want to pay the 4m release clause to sign Galier, what about the 11m compensation from Ancelotti to pay for it.

Maybe they are assessing/interiewing other candidates before making a decision? Still could be him
Well hopefully unlikely.
I said yesterday, if he felt he still had a good chance of the Everton job, why did he go back to palace, with the intention of taking it.

Palace is not a great job IMO. Loosing a number of players on Free’s you wouldn’t think they wouldn’t have fortunes to spend. Best player wants out. 2nd best has a bad injury and likely to miss at least half of next season .

I don't see any odd one out. Ferguson was a bastion of hope, fight, strength and defiance in a rather dismal era, hence the profound esteem in which he's held by the vast majority of Evertonians.

Keep getting edgy though if it makes you stand out on a forum...

…much preferred Cahill myself.

For me, the association of Ferguson with the club is too romantic. i have no idea of his worth as a coach, not sure any of us do (not even @davek) but I get the impression his main qualification is his portrayal as Mr Everton.

He’s in his comfort zone here, I can’t see any chance he’d want to go somewhere else to prove himself for fear of being found out. There’s not many jobs for life in Football, sadly I think he might have one.

I'd love Garcia, but I honestly just want a manager who plays quick, aggressive football.

We've been alternating between possession fetishists (Martinez, Koeman, Silva) and bunker architects (Moyes, Big Sam, Carlo) and we haven't won a thing.

Can we please finally hire a high tempo, aggressive manager? It is where the game is headed and its 1000% more entertaining than the garbage we've put out for the last decade.
Agree with all of this. Speed, energy and dynamism would all largely be something new for us and it is a crying shame we have had to wait this long.

Interesting to note the movement in Mark Hughes' odds in the last day or so.

68-evertonin5mhunt-gt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.