New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think the club made a real statement with Ancelotti and just don’t think they will make a mediocre appointment to follow him. Conte would be excellent but optimistic but then again I thought that when Ancelotti was first linked

Not one single name mentioned in this thread fills me with confidence at all. All bum managers who will flop here under bigger expectations.

When Farhad went for Carlo he was the best available & top of the list.

Currently the best available has to be Conte, so he should start there.

Whether he’d take it is highly doubtful, but thats where he has to start.

The names being linked like Nuno or Eddie the Tory are awful shouts imo, and would fall into the same bracket as the mistakes he’s made before. Go for the best out there, put the money on the table and a sizeable budget and see what happens.

Proper disappointed with Carlo like, I get its Madrid but it’s a skint Madrid with a side full of veterans. I thought he’d see out his contract with us tbh. Devo’d.

The most important thing now is to quickly get it down to two contenders so that we can argue endlessly and dig our heals in over whichever side of the fence we lean towards

...whoever the other guy is, he’s a total idiot, my guys a dreamboat

If that happens, I'm not even giving him a chance. Doesn't deserve one.

I'm done. Hoping for a minor miracle that we bring someone decent in, but that's our summer absolutely destroyed now, an exodus of any half-decent player we have when we hire the inevitable no-mark manager. Just a disaster.

I can't make one argument for continuing an interest in football as an Evertonian. Joke club, joke sport, increasingly ruined for the everyday fan.

There is no way we'll be getting in a big name manager again, as none will want to come and invest in a new project that is a 3 year minimum job.

The squad is horrible, so getting a possession based, pretty football focused manager is also suicidal as we don't have the players for it.

We get a solid more defensive manager...fans won't like it.

Either way, we're very close to becoming a Palace or Burnley than we are a Leicester or Spurs with this next appointment.

We honestly have to bite the bullet and get someone who's willing to work from the ground up. Forget about European football and being competitive, it's about making a good football team again. Blood youngsters, gamble of prospects etc.

Who that is, I don't know. But it's looking bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.