New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolute confidence in the club's hierarchy.

We will scour the world for the most exciting and charismatic young manager.

Welcome back to Everton, David Moyes.

:rant:

Conte would be amazing, the others would be a step back. It worries me what this could do to the players, Digne is already being linked with a move to Madrid and PSG. Wonder if James and Alan will be on the phone to their agents.

Moyes does not care for us. He's settled and doing great.

Most of you lot are like those fellers after they split up with their bird, ringing the ex from your youth when times were good, who's now married with kids living in a different country, and asking if she'd come back
Flash a bit of cash and send snaps of your nicer house and the knickers are soon around the ankles! lol lol

Chris Hughton's Brighton win percentage: 40.9%
Potter's Brighton win percentage 25.9%.

Make of that what you will!
Hughton's win percentage included two years out of four at or around the top of the Championship - play-offs one year and 2nd. the next. No wonder his win percentage was higher!

Im as disappointed as (most) here, but blaming the club on this....errr hello - he binned US off! And only a few days after the board met to discuss how much money to give him to spend to rebuild the team. As much as this is an "Everton That!" moment, to blame the club here is a little off. Im Sure EFC are like....WTF just happened.

And before I get laid into - it doesn't alter the fact that I think the club is run by idiots.

Dyche. Why? Because he's been in this poll the last 5\6? times and the only way I can see it not ending up 14/15 times i s if we give him a go. He seems to dislike klopp as well. I can't believe I'm actually suggesting it but it's where I'm at.
Yeah. Appointing gravel voiced hoof merchants because we don’t want them appearing in forum managerial polls in future is 100% the way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.