New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t even decide on a manager myself. I am over this.
To be honest if we going to be upset about losing a mansger that played crap football and got us to tenth, than dyche can achieve that at half the price

We need to stop the circle of going around in circles getting a new boss who gets his own players to then leave after a year, we then have a new boss who is stuck with every previous mangers players who he may not want but cant get rid of, happens to much/to fast at Everton
Works for Chelsea though. The problem is the quality of players we buy. Team is crap

Whichever sap we hire to be the new manager, I'm looking forward to wading into him from the first whistle. People give their loyalty to these mercenaries and all they get in return is a slap in the face when somebody we might want to keep gets poached.

Everton, that. We can't keep the people we want to keep, and we can't get rid of the absolute charlatans we want to punt for love nor money.

So, right from the first pre-season friendly, I'm calling for the head of the new mercenary who takes the role. Daveberto Moyesinez out!

Guess im watching diss then.

His tactics are the same as Ancellotti's but had better attack/possession players on the ball than we do at Wolves - Traore, Jota, Neto, Podence, Jimenez are big attacking threats.

Wolves allow teams to have the ball, then spring on the counter. They're also effective when possession has been won back.

He'd apply the same here....and we'll moan like fooook

I just picked the latest vid, then I read it was FM, it seemed perfect for this.

The silly thing is in any normal industry, actual failures like Parker, Moyes, Nuno, Howe wouldn't be considered for a £multi-million role with a potential £100m+ transfer budget. But this is football, which seems totally insane.

The only benefit to Nuno is his potential relationship with Mendes / Joorabchian that may get the club ahead in the race of the best young Portuguese talent (which there is a lot of).

I don't think he's right for Everton.

The silly thing is in any normal industry, actual failures like Parker, Moyes, Nuno, Howe wouldn't be considered for a £multi-million role with a potential £100m+ transfer budget. But this is football, which seems totally insane.

That's what I can't get my head around.

Carlo - won everything. Not good enough.

Moyes, Howe etc - Been relegated, sacked, resigned, not won anything....good enough.

AND be in charge of £100mill spend??

We deserve failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.