New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe just maybe Moshiri will see how this went and let Brands do his job
Well, either he does or he needs to sack Brands, because what is the point of Brands if he is not allowed to do a proper job.

If Brands was allowed to do it - and proved himself competent - then we mitigate the loss of any successful coach we hire. As it is, we have a puppet DoF and we are unable to hold on to any manager who might be attractive to other clubs. Worst of both worlds.

I genuinely think the club's financial situation would be untenable without PL revenues
Its a good point tbf, I mean the stadium would surely be off the cards which personally I couldn't give a toss about. We would have to sell alot of players at a loss but it may force a change of mentality at the club.

Well, either he does or he needs to sack Brands, because what is the point of Brands if he is not allowed to do a proper job.

If Brands was allowed to do it - and proved himself competent - then we mitigate the loss of any successful coach we hire. As it is, we have a puppet DoF and we are unable to hold on to any manager who might be attractive to other clubs. Worst of both worlds.
Agreed, the top of the club is an absolute mess.

Its a good point tbf, I mean the stadium would surely be off the cards which personally I couldn't give a toss about. We would have to sell alot of players at a loss but it may force a change of mentality at the club.
I don't think we need to go down to change the mentality. This is a free opportunity to do it without any real issues.

I don't think we need to go down to change the mentality. This is a free opportunity to do it without any real issues.
There hasn't been for 20 odd years mate, something drastic would have to happen for the club to actually make real changes and not just change manager every few years while achieving nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.