New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very pragmatic later on as the injuries played a factor honestly watched their games in the beginning of the season before the glut of injuries and they looked decent nothing dazzling but wasn't grim

Are you describing Everton or Wolves?

Because it seems that you're okay with Nuno dealing with injuries, but Ancelotti gets a slating?

Wolves, in 38 games scored more than two goals, just once.
Wolves, in 38 games scored more than one goal, just ten times.

They football was atrocious throughout. Neves wasn't interested, and he couldn't get half of them motivated, and I've seen the group of players we have here... deja vu.

Huge no, I'm against Anti-Football, may aswell go for Dyche.

Just cannot see our players in a 343 formation. The midfield is pitiful
Indeed, also none of our defenders suit a back 3 (aside from Godfrey), and we have 1 player capable of playing wing-back at the entire club (Digne).

As mentioned, I DON'T want him! its all dodgy, and I dont want to defend him. They finished 15th in championship under Paul Lambert, he took over and the finished top with 99 points. Then finished 7th in the prem two years running. That is a decent - However I don't want him!
The football was utterly terrible both years they finished 7th.

And they spent an absolute boatload when he took over and had easily the best squad in the Championship. They couldn't not win it.

I don't have any strong opinions one way or the other on Nuno.

What I think should be factored into the last season for Wolves was the sale of Jota and the injury to Jiminez.
It would be similar to us losing both Richarlison and DCL.

Before that Nuno would have been a manager a lot of fans would have wanted after the job he had done at Wolves.

But, just how good he really is ? I have no idea.

Looks like it’s gonna be Nuno. According to my sources, he was set to join C.Palace but when the vacancy at Everton came available he said he couldn’t pass up this opportunity.
1622645415331.png

There was nothing concrete on Carlo leaving before yesterday morning and look where we are...
True but manager searches always involve numerous rumblings spewing out until something emerges from a credible source. Right now it's just speculation in my mind. Could be true about NES but the links seems tenuous at the moment

It was very pragmatic later on as the injuries played a factor honestly watched their games in the beginning of the season before the glut of injuries and they looked decent nothing dazzling but wasn't grim
Yeah. Without Jota and Jimenez and the constant injury issues over Traore, Wolves were shackled. Imagine Everton without DCL, Richarlison and James!!!

Wolves fans hated him towards then end, particularly due to his really dull and negative football. Can't see that being a catch here either, but who knows.
I get that and I can't say I watched many/any of their games apart from us, but his results overall suggest he's a solid coach. It depends what we're looking for really.

Status
Not open for further replies.