New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he eventually got in a man he could manipulate to a degree (at least at first). This Benitez appointment will signify that Kenwright is in the bin, IMO.
Kenwright has been over from the day Moshiri arrived, people with the kind of money Mosh has dont take orders from those who are in a poorer place and need his money, Bill is a simple employee now and has been for 5 years. Mosh is a billionaire, and those people useually get what they want, be it Silva, Bramley Moore, Fat Sam or the waiter, and theres nothing Bill can do about it

Has the managers role been upgraded to player manager all this when we get beat 3-0 , i don't think he's going to be picking himself , if and a big if it happened how about blaming the crap players for once for only turning up once in the past god how many years
well perhaps thats the only upside I can think of here. Fans will not be on the players backs because they are busy booing Benitez!

Which needed to happen. Used to hate the naive posts in here claiming Bill only owns a small percentage therefore bad decisions cant be on him anymore. If you're on the board and chairman you have sway. Also, like you pointed out, he probably made sure to get a guy in who's arm he could easily twist. The whole of Bill's Blue Boys club needs to go. Not happy with Rafael at all personally but you're right, it's evidence of the old club hierarchy beginning to get changed up which needs to happen as it's holding us back

So we get rid of the Evertonian so we can lay back and let the bloke who is bringing in a RS legend as our manager as that's what has been holding us back?

Not sure I agree fully with that...

Kenwright has been over from the day Moshiri arrived, people with the kind of money Mosh has dont take orders from those who are in a poorer place and need his money, Bill is a simple employee now and has been for 5 years. Mosh is a billionaire, and those people useually get what they want, be it Silva, Bramley Moore, Fat Sam or the waiter, and theres nothing Bill can do about it
I think Kenwright will have advised him on making the right comments with fans and playing up to them. A Benitez appointment will have been opposed by Kenwright with every fibre. If Moshiri goes with Benitez then it's clear Kenwright doesn't perform even that ambassadorship role anymore.

I think Kenwright will have advised him on making the right comments with fans and playing up to them. A Benitez appointment will have been opposed by Kenwright with every fibre. If Moshiri goes with Benitez then it's clear Kenwright doesn't perform even that ambassadorship role anymore.
See ive always though Bill is good with comments, such as his speech at Howard funeral was touching, likewise his theatrical ideas such as playing It Aint Heavy when we all worried there was going to play YNWA at Goodison haha, when it comes to that side of thing he is in his eliment

Status
Not open for further replies.