New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its to be the fsw then expect the announcement at 17:01pm tomorrow - this is when the box office phone line goes to answerphone for the weekend.

He's all heart is Moshi, looking after and protecting the poor buggers who man the lines.

Our first 6 fixtures:

Southampton (H)
Leeds (A)
Brighton (A)
Burnley (H)
Aston Villa (A)
Norwich (H)

Realistically, how many of these would Benitez have to win the settle the fans?

For me, it would have to be at the LEAST 5 wins and a draw. Anything less and it's kinda 'meh it's alrigh

1st derby is at Goodison (end of November), so expect Benitez to leave early December lol
H

People probably don’t post because of the abuse and negativity if you voice an opinion that’s different to theirs,

Yeah abuse like this

Anyone that wanted Moyes back is seriously deranged. ..... anyone that can’t see that is blinkered!

No wonder we’re known as bitter blues!

Just not spitting my dummy out because I don’t agree with potential new manager.

Or just fans with a mind of their own , not sheep blindly following the flock

Not hanging all fans out to dry, I’m happy as long as we’re winning , too many drama queens trying to predict the future,

Another sheep bleating

Maybe if you want people to respect your crap opinions you could start by showing some respect to everyone else on here.

But we all know how you lot love to play the victim.

I think he eventually got in a man he could manipulate to a degree (at least at first). This Benitez appointment will signify that Kenwright is in the bin, IMO.
Which needed to happen. Used to hate the naive posts in here claiming Bill only owns a small percentage therefore bad decisions cant be on him anymore. If you're on the board and chairman you have sway. Also, like you pointed out, he probably made sure to get a guy in who's arm he could easily twist. The whole of Bill's Blue Boys club needs to go. Not happy with Rafael at all personally but you're right, it's evidence of the old club hierarchy beginning to get changed up which needs to happen as it's holding us back

If its to be the fsw then expect the announcement at 17:01pm tomorrow - this is when the box office phone line goes to answerphone for the weekend.

He's all heart is Moshi, looking after and protecting the poor buggers who man the lines.
O totally, ive been thinking about this too, actually feel for people in the office who will get abuse on the phones, as you say Friday, is there a bank holiday Monday coming up to give them an extra 24 hours?

Ideally what I'd look for in the new Manager is seeing the youth progressing to being key members of the First 16 quicker than they currently are. Gordon, Nyounkou, Simms and Small all look to have caught the eye for one reason or another. We have to be accelerating their progress through better coaching.

Has the managers role been upgraded to player manager all this when we get beat 3-0 , i don't think he's going to be picking himself , if and a big if it happened how about blaming the crap players for once for only turning up once in the past god how many years

Status
Not open for further replies.