New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really understood the rooney hate tbh.

That lad was sold to cover our debts and everything the lad did was in retaliation to the way our fan base was treating a 18 year old kid.

My only issue with the whole rooney saga was a) we could of sold him a few weeks earlier for £20m more and b) that fat toad kenwright let a boy take the full brunt of the fan bases wrath while he buried his head in the sand. When the reality is if it wasn't for Rooney we probably would of gone into administration.
He waited until last three days of window to demand a move, because he knew the club was over a barrel and his new employers, MUFC, would not have to pay big for him. He is a snide rat.

They will feel uncomfortable because they can suddenly find themselves out in the cold at Everton.

I am not sure what you think footballer players are made from but they they are human, professionals and generally with big egos.
They believe they are the best and like every one else they want approval.
Why would they be left in the cold?

If he was that good he wouldn't be going to palace and has been out of a job for a year.

I see he's a popular hipsters choice. Didn't know a lot about him, looked him up - 63 and the only honour of note was the Supercup with Dortmund.

I think we need someone with a winning pedigree/credentials, or someone up and coming.

For me, he's wrong on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.