New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the point is missed here. I know for some people, the fact that he was their manager and said some offensive stuff about us is the be all and end all.

For me, I couldn't care less. My issue is the dross football, the fact that he like to be in charge of every aspect of a club, that he doesn't use youth, that he's terrible in the transfer market. And almost every Evertonian I speak with doesn't want him for those reasons.

The issue is that if you combine the fans who don't want him for the reasons above, with the fans who don't want him because of his connections and past comments, then I reckon you must be talking 90% plus of our fan base who are vehemently opposed to his being manager - that is simply untenable.
Apparently he’s very loyal and stays with the club when they’re relegated.

Hope Moshiri does as he pleases and ignores the small time mentality of our fanbases
/ex players.

"Get dat der Dunc as he bleeds bloo lad or dat der Parker or Lampard as deh trust der yoof m8".

Would rather Benitez than any of those bums.
Unbelievable mate!

As some have said, benitez comments aside, he has done nothing in recent times that gives him the credibility to do what Everton needs at the moment.

other reds have crossed the park and been successful as players and that's fine and of course we would consider the likes of Rodgers even Klopp as their recent history is without question but benitez is as near as dammit done in footballing terms.

just No!

There’s a majority, including me, who don’t want Nuno, don’t want Rafael, don’t want Potter and don’t want Dunc (not including Howe in this as it’s ridiculous he’s even on the list). So where does that leave us? Pining for a Frenchman who’s going to Nice and an Italian who’ll never come.

In short we are well and truly screwed here.

I think this fella has a decent point. I’m sure the hardcore element of either view will shout very shouty things at me but I thought it was a decent shout.

Never really understood the rooney hate tbh.

That lad was sold to cover our debts and everything the lad did was in retaliation to the way our fan base was treating a 18 year old kid.

My only issue with the whole rooney saga was a) we could of sold him a few weeks earlier for £20m more and b) that fat toad kenwright let a boy take the full brunt of the fan bases wrath while he buried his head in the sand. When the reality is if it wasn't for Rooney we probably would of gone into administration.

I think this fella has a decent point. I’m sure the hardcore element of either view will shout very shouty things at me but I thought it was a decent shout.

Even in this day and age, *two wrongs still don't make a right...(isnt the modern term whataboutery or something, though I may be mistsken on that last bit.)

*this assumes that hiring Benitez is seen as a 'wrong'

Status
Not open for further replies.