New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced I'm living in some sort of parallel universe.
First there was some sort of Virus that started in China which led to all the pubs being closed and we all had to stay in doors for months on end and only watch the match on television in front of empty stadiums
During this period we got Carlo Ancelotti as our manager and then we signed James Rodriguez from Real Madrid on a free.
Then Carlo walked out and went to Real Madrid ( part of the James deal?).
And to put the top hat on it Rafael Bentitez is now being appointed as our new boss.

It's like a surreal episode of Life on Mars

Not we no. Because the majority here don't want benitez anywhere near the club.

Theres one or two special cases like yourself who would rather accept getting Benitez in than face the reality of the mess Moshiri has put us in. Benitez!!!! If I'd have suggested it a few weeks back people like you would have laughed, said no chance an probably made out I'm a kppite for suggesting it.

Benitez. There's literally no lower for us to sink if we appoint him but people like you think it's sound.

I'm not sure where you've seen me wanting Benitez, I'd rather have Fat Sam back than the condescending fat Spaniard.

As for making out you're a kopite, this is the last in a loooooong list of confirmations you are indeed a kopite.

If people would care to read, they'd know. Easy to hate him because he was successful across the park, though.
What he meant was that we were celebrating a draw like we had won the game and he said we were a small club for behaving that way.
The man is a Liverpool man.. fair play for that, but don't expect to be welcomed at Goodison.... Ever. Those comments really resonated with us, don't think there is any coming back from it.... Ever. I could be wrong, a first season winning a cup or an europa spot regardless from the constant booing, would go some way to rectifying the feelings, even then though Liverpool fans would somehow take the shine off by chatting squits about him.
Nah, just can't see this happening, farhad would have to be far of his had for even thinking it.

Biggest eyeopener for me regarding all this is not that we would appoint him but the worrying amount of spineless gits we have supporting us.

State of you, rushing to defend "Rafael" whilst having a pop at the club at the same time. "He didn't mean it" "He is so successful, Everton are crap and have not won stuff for years" etc.

Utterly harrowing stuff.
This - have we got no pride in our club, its traditions, how we play football. Being an ex red [Poor language removed] manager should just be an automatic disqualification, never mind the past insults he's hurled at us. Unforgiveable if we appoint him.

Nuno, you in there?
F4CA59D1-3CA9-4CDA-A7F6-3CF89989F330.jpeg

Over 90% voted for Benitez over Moyes on here in 2019.

After Ancelotti left, Benitez was one of the more popular choices. We asked about a handful of managers and on 2nd June, most were in favour;

After we were confident it wouldn't be Moyes, it seemed momentum swung away - but still, on 10th June only 53% was against the idea;

Status
Not open for further replies.