New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where you've seen me wanting Benitez, I'd rather have Fat Sam back than the condescending fat Spaniard.

As for making out you're a kopite, this is the last in a loooooong list of confirmations you are indeed a kopite.

Okay mate. The list of confirmations you are a bit of a tit is growing by the minute so perhaps the lists will match soon.

And he was right. There's no point being offended by it - for years we just clung on happy to exist. I couldn't be less arsed about his comments, and this isn't just because he's heavily linked, I said the same before when he wasn't.
I agree. It's the crap football and his attitude to young players and acquisitions that bothers me.

Are these Board members just totally aloof and have zero understanding of the fan base.

The super league clubs didnt think there would be a reaction like there was and eventually accepted they didnt realise the fume ( or else knew it would break the ice and come back to it in a couple of years)

Out board must not have a clue. I'm not saying I wont support RB if he gets the job it's just that I am 100% certain this appointment is really asking for trouble. Big trouble.

"On June 10, 2010, the same day he was confirmed as Inter Milan's new manager, Rafael handed over a cheque for £96,000 to the Hillsborough campaign."

"After so many years fighting for justice I am really pleased to see the verdict, which confirms what we have been saying for a long time,” he said.
“I am especially pleased for the families of the 96 who have sought justice for so long and with such dignity, as well as for the people of Liverpool and for football fans in general."

"On two separate occasions, Montse Benitez has paid for 40 Merseyside children to go on dream holidays - as part of her generous support for grieving or disadvantaged children across the region."

"Liverpool FC's former manager Rafael Benitez has donated an undisclosed amount to the Rhys Jones Memorial Fund.
His cash injection will help build the new community centre in memory of the 11-year-old who was shot dead in Croxteth in 2007.
The new Inter Milan boss arranged for a cheque to be delivered to the Jones family on Thursday.
Mr Benitez said: "In all my time at Liverpool this is one of the stories that affected me most."
Rhys Jones was gunned down while walking home from football training through the Croxteth Park Estate.
His killer Sean Mercer was convicted two years later after a lengthy police investigation and scores of arrests of gang members across Liverpool.

Mr Benitez added: "I am doing this on behalf of the people that cannot. I know that every person on Merseyside would have loved to give the fund a donation but they are in hard times and can't find the extra cash."

But, ho hum, he called Moyes a small club manager because he plated dour football.

I want success. I don't give a toss how we get it.

Football and morals don't go together.

If Benitez does a job, that's all I care about. The stature of the club and long term aims are all I care about.
He wont do the job though! That's the whole point. He has got no chance.

If you are going to sell out at least get something for it! We are not talking getting Klopp here, we are talking about a manager who has done nothing for years.

Utterly baffling what some of you are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.