Votes: 271 72.1%

Votes: 26 6.9%

Votes: 79 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iuw2jbhax85yk7l/badge.jpg

Wouldn't let me insert an imagine so I put the link as the title but this is by far the best design I've seen.

I think they're all pretty average and I can guarantee you that the supporters sent in dozens of better choices yet some how we end up with these three. I'll be voting for option three, defiantly better than the first two.

In terms of marketing I always thought it made sense to have 'Everton' somewhere on there, but whoever they've hired for this are clearly having problems making it work and it's causing the designs to have elements pushed into places that don't look good. They're all extremely poor, the first one is the best looking one but there are better fan designs than the ones we're being asked to choose from which says everything really.

Fair enough to have Everton on the external marketing stuff, for the kit I'd just go to basic.

Prefer the current one over options 1 and 2. I like the 3rd but it wont get votes...

...as someone said on Twitter, Everton should have done 10 designs, then have a vote on the top 3, then do another poll over those 3.

Personally I'd just stick with our current one, shame that won't be an option in the vote

I really don't understand the need for 'Everton' to be included; as a fan the tower and the logo say everything. The RS reverted to basics and I wish we would have done the same.

We know who we are, if nobody else does then they don't matter
Which is a great example of the sort of thinking that's partly led us to making a fraction of the overseas marketing money that other clubs make.

I really don't understand the need for 'Everton' to be included; as a fan the tower and the logo say everything. The RS reverted to basics and I wish we would have done the same.

The Premier League is a global brand, how are new fans supposed to even know who we are if our name isn't in the badge? NBC in America did a marketing thing recently where they printed all the Prem team's badge's on the carriages of the New York subway, how would people have even known who we were without the word Everton? It's narrow minded to just say 'we know who we are, why bother'

I Live in London, I was out recently wearing some gear I recently bought with the badge everyone hates on it, couple of strangers made a comment about Everton to me, bit of banter cos they were Cockney Liverpool fans basically. It's that type of instant recognition that the badge has to have in this day and age

I knew this would happen.

Only part acceptable one is option 1.
2 is beyond awful and 3 looks like a bloke in a helmet, that Katamari Japanese game where you roll up stuff with a massive ball.

I am really disappointed. I prefer my design.
What was the point of all the consultation when they have basically 'kit bashed'.
The issues regarding scaling will still occur with option 1!

NEA

blackmaneatingpopcorn1.gif

They're a global brand, we're not. Simples

New fans just getting into football in America and elsewhere might not know who we are, having this arrogant attitude towards them is a bit silly when it's these fans that all the big clubs are desperate to attract

Last edited:
All shocking... But 3 gets my vote... At least it's something new... Why go back to pretty much the old badges with 1 and 2...ridiculous choices.... This is what happens when designs are made systematically on data and a holistic approach is not taken... A case of sum of parts is definitely worse than the whole....

Status
Not open for further replies.