Vote For Your Favourite Crest

Votes: 271 72.1%

Votes: 26 6.9%

Votes: 79 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Option 1 looks the best of a bad bunch (no doubt option 3 will some how win just to add insult to injury)

I've edited the inverted version onto the kit. I'd say much easier to see on it, and more similar to 1991 badge that most fans prefered according to the club.

jr38.jpg

I really don't understand the need for 'Everton' to be included; as a fan the tower and the logo say everything. The RS reverted to basics and I wish we would have done the same.

We know who we are, if nobody else does then they don't matter

Agreed. I think it looks good, and as someone has said, it represents everything we, the fans want, looking classy whereas it fits what the club wants in it 'EVERTON', and it still looks tidy. 2 and 3 are just a huge no.

I really don't understand the need for 'Everton' to be included; as a fan the tower and the logo say everything. The RS reverted to basics and I wish we would have done the same.

We know who we are, if nobody else does then they don't matter

In terms of marketing I always thought it made sense to have 'Everton' somewhere on there, but whoever they've hired for this are clearly having problems making it work and it's causing the designs to have elements pushed into places that don't look good. They're all extremely poor, the first one is the best looking one but there are better fan designs than the ones we're being asked to choose from which says everything really.

1 is the clear winner, I'd love to know who the bad weapons are who think no.3 is good, it's actually worse than the current one

Bit disappointed they've only managed to come up with one decent design but I'm happy as long 1 wins. Good badge, incorporates every important element but nice and modern. If I had one gripe I'd drop the 1878

Status
Not open for further replies.