New contract for Dyche this summer?

Should we give Dyche a new contract?

• Yes

Votes: 102 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 120 54.1%

• Total voters
Has done what he came here to do and as much as i appreciate his hard work and efforts getting us safe, it would seem prudent to keep our options open. I can guarantee clubs wont be champing at the bit to steal him away, well apart from relegation strugglers anyway.

Has done what he came here to do and as much as i appreciate his hard work and efforts getting us safe, it would seem prudent to keep our options open. I can guarantee clubs wont be champing at the bit to steal him away, well apart from relegation strugglers anyway.
I agree that no one will be trying to steal him, but the club has enough uncertainty, I would say having a manager cemented would be hugely beneficial.
West Ham only need a wrong appointment, or forest might need another manger, Dyche, without a contract becomes a good option. At the minute he has more to work with at both those clubs

Would people prefer Dyche over Moyes if it came down to it? Moyes proved he could move us forward with very little money, would fans trust Dyche to do the same?

I don't see the point, as much as I'm a fan of him.

While I think we'll kick on a bit next season, there's still a decent chance things go massively south for us next season and we have yet another long manager contract to pay off.

For me, it would make more sense to have bonuses based on performance rather than extending the contract.

I agree that no one will be trying to steal him, but the club has enough uncertainty, I would say having a manager cemented would be hugely beneficial.
West Ham only need a wrong appointment, or forest might need another manger, Dyche, without a contract becomes a good option. At the minute he has more to work with at both those clubs
Personally we shouldn’t ever be giving long contacts to managers, especially in our current situation. Kenwright the idiot couldn’t afford to sack Martinez, because he’d give him a new 5yr deal after one season.
If He has a run next season like last, with a new owner, board and sporting team, he’s likely gone. And we could be left with a 20mil bill. I doubt he leaves Everton for Forest anytime soon.

Have you seen the league table? He has moved us forward mate.
I was alluding to long term, we were still right in it by April, went four months without a win etc.

Could Moyes better that with this squad was more what I was getting at, I would give Dyche next season but since Moyes is available I thought I'd ask the question anyway

Would people prefer Dyche over Moyes if it came down to it? Moyes proved he could move us forward with very little money, would fans trust Dyche to do the same?
After dyche we need to look younger and get into 2024 and have some modern thinking as a club, especially with the new ground. Not go back to Moyes,

I was alluding to long term, we were still right in it by April, went four months without a win etc.

Could Moyes better that with this squad was more what I was getting at, I would give Dyche next season but since Moyes is available I thought I'd ask the question anyway
Only because of points deductions.