Neville Southall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well top scorer would mean Dean then. Or dont I understand?
As you say many wouldn’t have seen Dean. Think about our greatest team. Don’t forget we’ve had a few good forwards and midfielders so people have a lot of choice but some positions have less competition.

As you say many wouldn’t have seen Dean. Think about our greatest team. Don’t forget we’ve had a few good forwards and midfielders so people have a lot of choice but some positions have less competition.

Our greatest team? For some it will be mid 80's, others longer in the tooth, Cattericks. One player from either that we didnt have an obvious "better" player in that position; and not Nev nor Ball.

A fullback I reckon. Ray Wilson?

It was Tricky - Trevor Steven. My favourite player of that team. He could score, could cross, could defend. He could do the lot. Hard to find a wide man who could actually play all three disciplines.

No arguments there. Just amazed that some older fans didnt plump for Wilson. I never saw him play, so would have gone for Tricky as well mind.

No arguments there. Just amazed that some older fans didnt plump for Wilson. I never saw him play, so would have gone for Tricky as well mind.
Wilson was in by a few people but he was a fullback, not Trev’s position.

Tricky is on all the great moments like Fa cup final, the cup winners cup final, the title decider at Spurs etc. Johnny on the spot. I’ll start to well up.....

Inappropriate Language
I know mate, shouldnt be the point should it, shame its this way. Man speaks his mind.

He has had to pay for his own cup semi final tickets....while 2 bob celeb “fans” wine n dine on the clubs dime ffs.
That is an absolute disagree that nev one our greatest and I don't say that lightly he was one of our greatest had to buy his own tickets I f&&k@n cannot stomach stuff like this from kenwrong and his cronies .so basically he licks the ring of Rooney and are nev buys his own that's what me Arl nan used to to call a prize sh@@h@u@@

That is an absolute disagree that nev one our greatest and I don't say that lightly he was one of our greatest had to buy his own tickets I f&&k@n cannot stomach stuff like this from kenwrong and his cronies .so basically he licks the ring of Rooney and are nev buys his own that's what me Arl nan used to to call a prize sh@@h@u@@
I agree with everything you say mate. However on a personal level, if someone pi$$ed me off I wouldn't give them a ticket either.

Status
Not open for further replies.