Neville Southall is the undisputed king of Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have admiration for you ability from not only your own fans, but ex keepers and opposition supporters then you know how highly regarded you are. Still the best keeper I’ve ever seen, schmechiel being second.
Big Nev World Class - pity he never got a coaching job sad to see the size of him now -
I have been and still reading this book from fathers day - Moggsy , Big nev are in there passing comments it about players comments and anyone connected to our club - Nev speaks a lot of sense -
a must for any blues - exclusive comments from past players - Nev does not hold back in a commonsense way -
5182P2gbiyL._SX352_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I had to stop following him on twitter, there's an Asian girl who keeps posting selfies, I see her more than my bird, and is now doing more "twitter take overs" on subjects I presume she is not involved with.

I can understand charities taking over, but this lady is getting too much control over it and I believe she started blocking people involved in Autism awareness as they started to question her.

Yeah, this whole 'account takeover' thing he's been letting people do is pure car-crash material.

No idea what he was thinking of this one tbh lol

Could have been interesting, the Adult Baby thing seems perfect for GOT seeing how 99.9% of us throw our toys out of the pram at least every now and again. I know I could do with some of that on derby day after I have thrown a massive tantrum and then cried hysterically all afternoon.

Love Nev on Twitter. One of the very few that tries to use it for good.

Anyone remember him playing in a charity legends and celebs game, "The Match" I think it was, and even at 20 stone was pulling off saves that wouldn't have been out of place in the Prem.

Also, love this video:

The state of Owen here, fair play to Nev for showing restraint, I'd say he must have been tempted to volley him into next week, the little prick.

I had to stop following him on twitter, there's an Asian girl who keeps posting selfies, I see her more than my bird, and is now doing more "twitter take overs" on subjects I presume she is not involved with.

I can understand charities taking over, but this lady is getting too much control over it and I believe she started blocking people involved in Autism awareness as they started to question her.

Same here. I felt bad muting Big Nev but needed to get rid of that weird know it all. I've seen her argue with people over other things and comes across as a right idiot. Then when she's pulled up about it she plays the victim. Bring back Big Nev ffs

Same here. I felt bad muting Big Nev but needed to get rid of that weird know it all. I've seen her argue with people over other things and comes across as a right idiot. Then when she's pulled up about it she plays the victim. Bring back Big Nev ffs

It makes me doubt her boyfriend abuse story. Sorry but she screams the type of girl who gets dumped then screams her ex used to beat her.

She’s using big nev for her own gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.