2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, think he's getting a raw deal. Salah would struggle in this side, we give him nothing.
I think he has a thankless task being asked to play upfront on his own at five foot odd against two giant centre backs but being honest he wasn’t and isn’t the player to do this job and although I have my doubts about whether Simms will make the grade nobody can tell me he wouldn’t have been better than Moupay upfront this season, and it certainly would have saved us £15M plus ten times the wages Simms is getting,and I think he would have scored more than the one goal the Frenchman has scored.

People think Brands was bad but we replaced Brazil’s star striker with Dwight McNeil and Neal Maupay. That should earn a prison sentence
People think Brands was bad but we replaced Brazil’s star striker with Dwight McNeil and Neal Maupay. That should earn a prison sentence tbh.
Jeremy Clarkson quoted something similar: the person who sanctioned the signing of McNeil needs dragging through the city by the ball sack naked whilst having excrement thrown at them.

Imagine how funny it must be from a Brighton point of view to be 4 up at Goodison and see us bringing this useless bell end on to try and salvage something

Brighton have only gotten better since they ditched him. The fact we paid money for someone who has made us worse at attacking is a massive disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.