2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Cos they've really been teeing up whoever is playing there.
The service is non existent.
And that's not only the players...but the system too...clearly we have decided early on this season to be super compact either with 5 or 4 at the back...balance is just wrong right now but maupay he is nowhere near the quality we need to stay in the premier league.

….classic when he kicked the corner flag. I’m hoping somebody posts that clip.

That really summed him up. I wasnt even surprised. Their fans enjoyed it though.

This is it.

And the biggest worry.

We don't create sod all.

Brighton created a lot of chances yet he only put 8 away a season. Their fans said he missed the easy chances and scored random difficult ones.

If were not creating as many chances then (obviously) he wont score as many goals. Then he doesnt seem to have anything to his game.

Surely we'd have been better signing someone who either puts away chances or creates chances for others.

Not sure what he actually does.

And that's not only the players...but the system too...clearly we have decided early on this season to be super compact either with 5 or 4 at the back...balance is just wrong right now but maupay he is nowhere near the quality we need to stay in the premier league.

Not leading the line no.
But then only Everton would buy a player and get them to play in a way that he didnt at the club they bought him from.

It would be hard for any striker to settle in a side that creates so few good chances/situations.

What I'll never understand is why they went for someone so completely different to DCL - physical, pacy, good in the air.

There must be that type of striker for £15m in a European league.

Thought he'd be an astute signing.

I was totally wrong. Abysmal in last few games.

He was never this bad at Brighton, you just can't played him as fixed CF like Calvert Lewin. He needs flexibility to move around final third and then he might do something.

Searching madly for the Receipt ( Shakes head )
Why Have they never introduced 'Money back Guarantee's' into football, cos we definitely got sent a faulty item here ??

Status
Not open for further replies.