2023/24 Nathan Patterson

He challenged for the ball and knocked it forward yes. That's it. An utter cart horse of a footballer that typifies this club. He hasn't an ounce of skill, passion or footballing brain. A total waste that's playing leagues above his ability level.

….to be fair, I think football matters to him but he’s not looking the player I hoped he’d be.

Of course it matters to him - it's a paycheck but he hasn't a brain cell in his head.

Tony Hibbert is a God compared to this clown.

…I was just replying to to your comment that ‘he hasn’t an ounce of passion’. You only need to see his reaction to the final whistle in the Bournemouth game to see what it meant to him.

He challenged for the ball and knocked it forward yes. That's it. An utter cart horse of a footballer that typifies this club. He hasn't an ounce of skill, passion or footballing brain. A total waste that's playing leagues above his ability level.

Of course it matters to him - it's a paycheck but he hasn't a brain cell in his head.

Tony Hibbert is a God compared to this clown.

Why so much hatred for a young Everton player? He's deservedly dropped for being poor this season, but the personal comments, we all know why you have a grudge on this player but try not to make it so obvious?

Why so much hatred for a young Everton player? He's deservedly dropped for being poor this season, but the personal comments, we all know why you have a grudge on this player but try not to make it so obvious?
Don’t feed him. Hopefully he gets another thread ban soon. It’s just pathetic, baseless hatred that him, Davek and that Coleman=quality have for a young lad. They hated him before any poor performances yet can now hide it behind the performances this season.

Don’t feed him. Hopefully he gets another thread ban soon. It’s just pathetic, baseless hatred that him, Davek and that Coleman=quality have for a young lad. They hated him before any poor performances yet can now hide it behind the performances this season.
I don't get it man. He's been pretty awful this season, I would think there would be enough evidence from that to hate on him as a player not as a person.

'cart horse' still puts him as our best fit full back offensively 🤷‍♂️

I think he's a fraud like a lot of our players. In this instance his huge transfer fee (for a position we didn't need to replace) and the fact it was Steven Gerard and Benitez doing the deal.just sums it up.

I don't get it man. He's been pretty awful this season, I would think there would be enough evidence from that to hate on him as a player not as a person.

As a person he should be asking to go out on loan and get some experience leaving the game at an appropriate level.

Sing at the moon all you want. Splurging £20m+ on a rookie right back with no obvious credentials was terrible mis management.

We needed an experienced capable stand in for Coleman. It should have been the definition of an experienced pro on a free.
We didn’t pay £20m for him though

We needed a capable right back because Coleman was being run into the ground and asked to do things his body wouldn’t let him

So yes, still howling at your post

We didn’t pay £20m for him though

We needed a capable right back because Coleman was being run into the ground and asked to do things his body wouldn’t let him

So yes, still howling at your post

£16m transfer fee. Add agents and a couple years worth of wages and its probably £25m. For literally our worst right back ever.

Coleman did say himself he wanted someone to come in.

In hindsight we should have kept JJ Kenny.