2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Also certainly been a worse defender than any of previous right backs for 20 years.

He is young, he has time on his side and our defence has been awful. But it's no excuse for him being poor.

Last 10 years alone we haven't had many as Coleman has been a stalwart. I wouldn't say he's been worse than Kenny or Martina. Sidibe was maybe marginally better but he was an experienced pro who I was still disappointed by.

We need to stick with Patterson, at least until Coleman is fit, to assess whether he is good enough. His short time here has been blighted by injury and manager turnover, I'm not going to pretend he hasn't been poor in games, I just know that we only ever learn about these players and give them a chance to develop when we give them a good run in the team to try and play their way into a bit of form (as he did at the start of last season I might add).

Last 10 years alone we haven't had many as Coleman has been a stalwart. I wouldn't say he's been worse than Kenny or Martina. Sidibe was maybe marginally better but he was an experienced pro who I was still disappointed by.

Probably on a level with Kenny, Martina was poor and if that's the level we aspire him to be the bar is low.

Young has been below average as well, i expected better from him.