2023/24 Nathan Patterson

£16m transfer fee. Add agents and a couple years worth of wages and its probably £25m. For literally our worst right back ever.

Coleman did say himself he wanted someone to come in.

In hindsight we should have kept JJ Kenny.
Up to £16m transfer fee

And he’s not our worst right back ever, not even remotely close. So you’re either grinding your nonsense hard, or you’ve been watching us for 10 years

Up to £16m transfer fee

And he’s not our worst right back ever, not even remotely close. So you’re either grinding your nonsense hard, or you’ve been watching us for 10 years

£12m up front with the additional cash for staying in the Premier League for two seasons (done). So yes £16m.

I've been watching Everton since the mid 80s. Patterson is the worst right back I've seen wearing our shirt. Certainly if you're even pretending you want a right back to defend.

Let alone for the fortune we've wasted on him.

We need to get him out in Jan, hope he can cope with the championship or more like the SPL and get maybe £2m or £3m back on him.

£12m up front with the additional cash for staying in the Premier League for two seasons (done). So yes £16m.

I've been watching Everton since the mid 80s. Patterson is the worst right back I've seen wearing our shirt. Certainly if you're even pretending you want a right back to defend.

We need to get him out in Jan, hope he can cope with the championship or more like the SPL and get maybe £2m or £3m back on him.

You don’t know this whatsoever.

Jesus Christ; why don’t you include signing on fees, bonuses and maybe moving costs into your little equation then we can push it up to £30m

And I’m not defending him, he’s had good games and really poor games but let’s be brutally honest, just say you can’t stand him because of his Rangers association.

At least have the balls to say that

And in no way is he worse than (off the top of my head) John O’Kane and Tony Thomas; literally not even remotely close - so yes, still howling at your post

Jesus Christ; why don’t you include signing on fees, bonuses and maybe moving costs into your little equation then we can push it up to £30m

And I’m not defending him, he’s had good games and really poor games but let’s be brutally honest, just say you can’t stand him because of his Rangers association.

And in no way is he worse than (off the top of my head) John O’Kane and Tony Thomas; literally not even remotely close - so yes, still howling at your post

lol the first thought i had was O'Kane. He was great for some though im sure (his surname). We had Mitch Ward as well who played as a RB...

England player Earl Barrett was shocking and here we have a guy slating a 21 year old. But hes watched us for 40 years lol lol lol

Holmes
Thomas
Hottiger
Martina

All far, far worse.

Holmes
Thomas
Hottiger
Martina

All far, far worse.

Jesus Christ I forgot about Paul Holmes

I’ll never forget Cantona treating him like a child at goodison and dragging him everywhere before dropping a shoulder and leaving him on his arse

Holmes
Thomas
Hottiger
Martina
O'Kane
Ward
Barrett

Im also going to say Coleman looked just the same if not worse at the same age. It wasnt until he was 23 after a loan that he clicked and was moved back to RB.

For me though Coleman and Patterson both have the same feeling as 21 year olds...huge potential.

😂

Why pick on O’Kane and Thomas when we have had Cocuo Martinez and Sidibe in the past five years.

Patterson is like Shagger Stevens compared to those two plums 😊

Don’t feed him. Hopefully he gets another thread ban soon. It’s just pathetic, baseless hatred that him, Davek and that Coleman=quality have for a young lad. They hated him before any poor performances yet can now hide it behind the performances this season.
Leave me out of it I’ve no hatred for him on a personal level, didn’t think he was what we needed when we signed him and looking like I was right he’s still not the player we need for a starting RB hope he does well but as of now he’s miles off and being in the current squad isn’t helping him needs a loan in a lower league it’s that simple.