2023/24 Nathan Patterson

But do you accept Dyche and his team will be desperately trying to win football matches? I mean they are experienced, qualified and watch the team every day?
I'm sure they are desperately trying to win football matches. The fact that they haven't managed to do so for the past three months suggests they are not very
good at it and must bring into question their reluctance to change anything. The fact that they are experienced and qualified means little when what they are currently doing is, patently. not working and rather than try to come up with a solution they just continue to do the same thing, hoping that the problem will fix itself.
The rest of the teams have sussed us out and worked out how to beat us, no wins in three months is relegation form, but, experienced, qualified and watch the team every day though.

No, I actually don’t believe this.

I believe that Dyche and is team will be desperately trying not to lose
That's been his philosophy since his genesis as a manager, very difficult for anyone to alter their approach when it's been ingrained into his outlook for decades especially when it's a established obstinate individual who embraces routine

But do you accept Dyche and his team will be desperately trying to win football matches? I mean they are experienced, qualified and watch the team every day?
Doesn't seem like it, seeing as we've not even looked like winning a game and in fact haven't won a game in 3 months.

"Watches them in training" lol Maybe he should start thinking about what he's seeing then, as he keeps putting Young on at any given opportunity?

Does seem like a bit of a baby getting genuinely annoyed by that, but thats just me.

I suspect if Steve Clarke (the Scotland manager) slapped Patterson on the head then he would be in a better position to have a laugh about it

Then Clarke hasn't selected a fairly decrepit 38-year-old (Ashley Young) ahead of Patterson on a regular basis

Also, Clarke would be far too professional to slap a player like that in the first place

I suspect if Steve Clarke (the Scotland manager) slapped Patterson on the head then he would be in a better position to have a laugh about it

Then Clarke hasn't selected a fairly decrepit 38-year-old (Ashley Young) ahead of Patterson on a regular basis

Also, Clarke would be far too professional to slap a player like that in the first place
Alright don't cry.

If the lad can't take the bantz it's not a good sign. Football is all about the bantz.

Does Dyche genuinely have no [Poor language removed] sense at all? This just brings it all back up again.

It’s not up to the the person that hit someone, to decide whether it’s nothing. Going on about Patterson not getting the joke is like a classic bullying line, when someone is trying to justify himself why it’s fine to hit somebody.

I think we need to consider the fact that he needs game time, purely based on the fact he's likely to be out go to rb next season. Not sure we will buy anyone, and young and coleman are probably eyeing retirement. Thats leaves Godfrey or patto... or Holgate.

I can’t see him being here next season, especially not if Dyche is still here.