2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was rinsed by Sterling half a dozen times.

Look, defensively we need a couple of players slotting in for him to even accommodate him.

It's just not good enough. No wonder Godfrey's going off injured.
I for one am shocked a young lad making his debut in the PL got skinned by a player whose won multiple titles and scored loads of goals for the clubs that finished top 2 last year, having just moved to the team that finished 3rd.

SHOCKED.

That's BS. Itls a valid critique.

Anyone talking about 'great game' today is talking out of their arse IMO.

He did ok and no more...and for me he's not offered enough of a threat there today because he hasn't been adventurous enough.

Take the blinkers off.
You see a totally different game than everyone else David.

Blinkers still allow you to see most of whats in front of you , your wearing a blindfold mate.
But ye ye ye its your agenda and you will not waiver.

He was rinsed by Sterling half a dozen times.

Look, defensively we need a couple of players slotting in for him to even accommodate him.

It's just not good enough. No wonder Godfrey's going off injured.
This is one of the dumbest things you have said in recent months, and thats saying something.

But I just love how much Patterson owns you and your thoughts, so should be a fun season!

That's BS. Itls a valid critique.

Anyone talking about 'great game' today is talking out of their arse IMO.

He did ok and no more...and for me he's not offered enough of a threat there today because he hasn't been adventurous enough.

Take the blinkers off.

What lol

You've slated the lad consistently on here by saying he's far too attacking and doesn't take his defending seriously enough. Now he's not being adventurous.

Make your mind up!

FWIW, I think he did ok today, against a good side. It's a good start for him, but hopefully there is much more.

You see a totally different game than everyone else David.

Blinkers still allow you to see most of whats in front of you , your wearing a blindfold mate.
But ye ye ye its your agenda and you will not waiver.
It was a nothing performance mate. He did ok and no more.

Tell me how it was anything more than ok...

This is one of the dumbest things you have said in recent months, and thats saying something.

But I just love how much Patterson owns you and your thoughts, so should be a fun season!
He owns nothing.

I'm prepared to say he has his strengths, but apparently it cant be said that he has obvious weaknesses.

This isn't the Kult across the park you know, we are allowed to criticise....or in this instance to just say it was a mediocre day for him.

...or maybe not, and we're descending to the level of the kult?

What lol

You've slated the lad consistently on here by saying he's far too attacking and doesn't take his defending seriously enough. Now he's not being adventurous.

Make your mind up!

FWIW, I think he did ok today, against a good side. It's a good start for him, but hopefully there is much more.
No, I've said he takes up a position way too far up the pitch and it leaves a couple of players behind him to fill in for him.

He owns nothing.

I'm prepared to say he has his strengths, but apparently it cant be said that he has obvious weaknesses.

This isn't the Kult across the park you know, we are allowed to criticise....or in this instance to just say it was a mediocre day for him.

I think people just want you to stop making things up to fit your agenda Dave.

But sure, feel free to call us all kopites cos we wont play your game.

He owns nothing.

You're the one who only yesterday or so took a blag quote from a Klopp fan page.

It was a nothing performance mate. He did ok and no more.

Tell me how it was anything more than ok...
He played very well for a 20 yr old making his Prem debut agst one of the leagues best sides.
Looked very comfortable going forward as well as defending.

Funny you dont highlight how bad Godfrey was ,Gray being awful ,Doucoure being wasteful ,McNeil not in the game at all . Oh and Pickford being Pickford.

Of course he made a mistake or 2 but far far less mistakes than many of our players today.

A very assured debut.
The lad has a tremendous future.

Status
Not open for further replies.