2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to like him, because he is young and fast and fearless, but he looks to have a bit too much rashness in his decision making, commits a bit too quickly, which can be a plus when going forward but a liability against good sides. Hope he learns over time

Absolutley spot on mate.

I said above that I think he has the tools to do more than what he did today. Maybe he's been told to check back, but if he hasn't that was a very conservative display.

Maybe on his debut vs Sterling, he thought I will play it a bit safer today to cover my arse. Ridiculous criticism of a guy on debut. He has also created a great chance for Dele

I really want to like him, because he is young and fast and fearless, but he looks to have a bit too much rashness in his decision making, commits a bit too quickly, which can be a plus when going forward but a liability against good sides. Hope he learns over time

Hes 20 though mate, and will hopefully quickly start rounding those quite square edges.

Thought he had a decent game. Clearly playing within himself as he feels his way in to a side that's been low on confidence and against one of the best sides in the league. Believe me, he is capable of and will produce far superior performances. Solid start. Despite what davek says, who is a man who slaughtered everyone for not knowing what kind of player or abilities Billy Gilmour has, who then went on to say about him flopping in the championship last season by the way, ignore. Clueless.

Thought he had a decent game. Clearly playing within himself as he feels his way in to a side that's been low on confidence and against one of the best sides in the league. Believe me, he is capable of and will produce far superior performances. Solid start. Despite what davek says, who is a man who slaughtered everyone for not knowing what kind of player or abilities Billy Gilmour has, who then went on to say about him flopping in the championship last season by the way, ignore. Clueless.

Another caricature dismissal.

Just analyse his game today.

Another caricature dismissal.

Just analyse his game today.
Better than many… offered more defensively than offensively due to the quality of the opponent. Tidy in possession of a little unadventurous (Giveit it’s his first EPL start not unexpected).

Overall I’d give a 6.5 out of 10 which, given the opposition and his first EPL start I would say is very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.