2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people just want you to stop making things up to fit your agenda Dave.

But sure, feel free to call us all kopites cos we wont play your game.
That's not what I said, but hey-ho.
But you've just said you want him to be more adventurous. I'm a bit lost.
If he's going to be up there he should be taking the game to the opposition. Today he took up an advanced position but was way too conservative when he had the ball.

His best effort was when he did what he does well: seize on a loose ball out of the opposition defence and bear down on their back four. But that was one fleeting moment.

If we play him we need much more punch up front than that from him, because we have to use up a lot of resources behind him covering for him being up the pitch.

He played very well for a 20 yr old making his Prem debut agst one of the leagues best sides.
Looked very comfortable going forward as well as defending.

Funny you dont highlight how bad Godfrey was ,Gray being awful ,Doucoure being wasteful ,McNeil not in the game at all . Oh and Pickford being Pickford.

Of course he made a mistake or 2 but far far less mistakes than many of our players today.

A very assured debut.
The lad has a tremendous future.
Exactly. So he was 'ok'...as I said. Thanks.

If he's going to be up there he should be taking the game to the opposition. Today he took up an advanced position but was way too conservative when he had the ball.

His best effort was when he did what he does well: seize on a loose ball out of the opposition defence and bear down on their back four. But that was one fleeting moment.

If we play him we need much more punch up front than that from him, because we have to use up a lot of resources behind him covering for him being up the pitch.

Chelsea created hardly anything today. Our defence wasn't the issue, and no individual in the defence was poor.

Our chronic lack of goals is the issue and will continue to be the issue until the board and DOF support the manager properly.

This could very well be the hill you die on and all because he had the audacity to play for the Eeeevil Club.

Only Tarkowski was better for us today than Patterson.....more than 'ok'
Do me a favour.

They were all bang average at best. To pick anyone out for special mention is baffling to me.

Chelsea handled that very comfortably...as they should do too when we had no cutting edge because of the idiots in the boardroom.

This could very well be the hill you die on and all because he had the audacity to play for the Eeeevil Club.
That's just a tired old caricature in an effort to avoid analysis of the player.

He owns nothing.

I'm prepared to say he has his strengths, but apparently it cant be said that he has obvious weaknesses.

This isn't the Kult across the park you know, we are allowed to criticise....or in this instance to just say it was a mediocre day for him.

...or maybe not, and we're descending to the level of the kult?
I guarantee you he didnt give you a second thought today. But you are obsessed with him, and then pretending you arent. And yes, you do appear to act much like the Kult across the park, so you should probably stop.

Do me a favour.

They were all bang average at best. To pick anyone out for special mention is baffling to me.

Chelsea handled that very comfortably...as they should do too when we had no cutting edge because of the idiots in the boardroom.

That's just a tired old caricature in an effort to avoid analysis of the player.
Thought we handled it correctly until Holgate goes walkabout and Doucoure has a brain fart.

If that doesnt happen its 0-0 all day .

Without a striker and 2 serious injuries agst one on the Prems best teams we where unlucky to not get a point.

Yes striker wise we should not be in this position.

Tarkowski was our best player ...facht , closely followed by Patterson.

Edit
Wait til his mate Gilmour comes in they'll be dynamic.

Do me a favour.

Hey dave for context on why you have such rancor for patterson why do you despise Rangers FC so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.